Mobile Disappearing Armor

Yuffieff

Terrarian
So this bug is really annoying, just because it happened with my more difficult to craft armor, first it happened to my tiki armor and I just bought another piece. But then it happened twice to my beetle headpiece.

The first times it happened, I was just switching my vanity and armor and stuff in my bag, and it just disappeared while I was switching all of them fairly quickly, so I figured I dropped it in game somehow, but it wasnt in game, wasnt in any of my chests, and wasnt in my inventory or anywhere, it just disappeared.

The second time I figured out what happened, when I dragged my armor to the space where there's no slots in the character tab, it would disappear into oblivion, it doesn't return to the slot it was in, it doesn't drop in the game, it doesn't go anywhere it just vanishes.

Please fix this as soon as possible, now that I figured out why its happening, I'm being really careful not to drop stuff like that so I dont lose any more gear, but its really annoying having to mine ore and bosses to make gear, and then having it disappear because you accidentally lift your finger for a second.

I think something similar happened to me, although you explained it badly, so I didn't fully understand you. I just spawned my armor back in.

Back
Top Bottom