Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a block count and not an individual ore count. That's only telling you the total number of the selected item type and not the individual counts for separate ores. There is a difference.

I don't want to know that there are a total of 5 million ore blocks in the map . I want to know how many of each type of ore were generated.

Why do you assume from @Wrulfy 's description that you can't choose specific types of ore? Or have you tried it?

808b0154a9a6d0b7bd9d197a010cea86.jpg

What did I say? :dryadsmile:

For people who are discussing about how to count the number of ores... I used TEdit for debugging.
There is such Analysis feature in TEdit which counts number of tiles of individual ores and lots of other things too. It's very powerful... but I wish you guys will also discuss about TerraCustom, then I will be appreciated :)

Got a question will this be updated after 1.3 comes out? Just kinda curious I really like it so far.
I'll do it. I can't let you guys down!

Last edited:
I'll do it. I can't let you guys down!

I am so glad you will. I introduced my friends to TerraCustom and they loved it! It was specially loved by one who was new to Terraria. He normally loves combat MMOs, but when he saw the option to not have any Corruption/Crimson he turned builder. :D

I have a request or two. I am looking to make an adventure map in which the player is encouraged not to mine anything. I would like some of the content to be procedurally generated, and I was wondering if there is a way for TerraCustom to do the following:

I know that the game makes large swaths of area interconnect (like the large hole which always exists in the jungle) and I was curious if this script to somehow be used to prevent random "pockets" in the caverns by having them all interconnect. Thank you.

Will the next version have more options like amounts, amounts of chest and size of Underground Cabins and maybe advanced options?

Will the next version have more options like amounts, amounts of chest and size of Underground Cabins and maybe advanced options?

I wouldn't expect number of chests to be a thing until Re-Logic increases the maximum number of chests, which, at current, is only 1000 per world. A large world does produce about 500 chests, so that does leave some room for custom chest amounts. But I don't tihnk it's something you'd want to play with until the chest limit goes to, maybe, 2000+.

But who knows?

I keep getting a network error whenever I try to download.

I have attempted multiple browsers, clearing cookies, etc etc and nothing has worked so far.

Does anyone have an alternative download because the main one just isn't working for me at all.

I'm having a problem where whenever after the world generation is done, i go to check my game and there isn't a world there.. Am I doing something wrong or does this application hate me?

I'm having a problem where whenever after the world generation is done, i go to check my game and there isn't a world there.. Am I doing something wrong or does this application hate me?
Do you have terraria open when you use terra custom? You can't have both open at once.

I'm very sorry about it. I'm not sure why it happened. Do you mean all the worlds you had before are gone as well? Check your worlds folder (C:\Users\*your user name here*\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds) and see if anything is there. It looks like there is no error, so It's possible that it's created in some other weird folders... Also, try creating a world on your Terraria to see if it's working.

Do you have terraria open when you use terra custom? You can't have both open at once.
Actually that's not the case any more. I don't recommend you to do that though.

I didn't have both open, so That's not the problem..
I'm very sorry about it. I'm not sure why it happened. Do you mean all the worlds you had before are gone as well? Check your worlds folder (C:\Users\*your user name here*\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds) and see if anything is there. It looks like there is no error, so It's possible that it's created in some other weird folders....
I'LL try that tomorrow, will keep posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom