Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't work, sorry for the delay.. but if anyone could send me a world download, that would be awesome :)
Trees&Sand temple
No snow biome
both corruption and crimson
Default everything
but for hardmode ores: Palladium, oricalum, and adamantium.
If someone could send me a link to a map download with those, it would be much appreciated

Didn't work, sorry for the delay.. but if anyone could send me a world download, that would be awesome :)
Trees&Sand temple
No snow biome
both corruption and crimson
Default everything
but for hardmode ores: Palladium, oricalum, and adamantium.
If someone could send me a link to a map download with those, it would be much appreciated
Since you didn't specify the world size, I made all three sizes for you.

Just pick the one you like and download it :)
small medium large

Enjoy!

Once again - great mod. I like the new background selection. I only use this to generate new worlds now :)

Last edited:
Hey this mod is awesome and worked great but the only thing i found is that you couldn't chose what biomes spawned. I wanted to get rid of snow but other than that THIS WAS SO AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!1

Hey this mod is awesome and worked great but the only thing i found is that you couldn't chose what biomes spawned. I wanted to get rid of snow but other than that THIS WAS SO AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!1

Go into challenges and enable "No Snow". You can also disable Jungle and Dungeon.

Excuse me for being a fat derp, buuuut i cant have both hardmode ores, now it tells me to check the ore amounts option, but theres nothing i see thats related to hardmode ores other than generating hardmode ore before hardmode...

Excuse me for being a fat derp, buuuut i cant have both hardmode ores, now it tells me to check the ore amounts option, but theres nothing i see thats related to hardmode ores other than generating hardmode ore before hardmode...
A demon altar can only spawn one ore at a time, and only up to three.

Uuum theres text saying Also check "Ore Amount" to get both hardmode ores and i checked that and couldnt find anything of the sort.
I'll need to check again some time, but I don't remember any kind of feature like that.

FunXx9q.png

xZ3W9CV.png

Notice how it says "alternate hardmode ores"? That's because using this slider generates the alternate ore to the one you selected in the ore types menu. So, here, I selected Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite. So, when I generate the world, it will start out with Paladium, Orichalcum, and Titanium already generated, and when I smash altars in the world, it will create patches of Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite as well.

FunXx9q.png

xZ3W9CV.png

Notice how it says "alternate hardmode ores"? That's because using this slider generates the alternate ore to the one you selected in the ore types menu. So, here, I selected Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite. So, when I generate the world, it will start out with Paladium, Orichalcum, and Titanium already generated, and when I smash altars in the world, it will create patches of Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite as well.
I don't remember there being those slidy bars...

I don't remember there being those slidy bars...
I have updated a lot since the first release, so you'd better check if the one you have is the latest version.

I know that the way of generating both hard mode ores are complicated, but that's the only way I can do with my tool.

I have updated a lot since the first release, so you'd better check if the one you have is the latest version.

I know that the way of generating both hard mode ores are complicated, but that's the only way I can do with my tool.
aaah ok. the game limits that i see. k cool, thnx for responding.

Everytime i create a world with Terracustom every underground biome spawns underworld mob instead of normal ones. Any clue what might cause this ?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    301.9 KB · Views: 275
Everytime i create a world with Terracustom every underground biome spawns underworld mob instead of normal ones. Any clue what might cause this ?

That is really bizarre. I would suggest using TEdit to look at the various height levels of that world, because something is seriously wrong here.

That's actually strange... I see your map and depth meter, you are definitely not in the underworld.... Types of mob spawning depends on the background, and the background is underground snow.... One possibility is that the generator sets the starting height of underworld higher than the vanilla one, but then the background should be the underworld one too...

Honestly, I don't get it. I'll pay more attention when I make the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom