Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, how's your brand new world going? :dryadhappy:

Sorry for being so silent recently. I was a student and now I got a job (probably they liked me making this tool =D) so I wanted to focus on my work.

As I said before, I'm definitely going to make updates, but since they are still making quick fixes every few days, so I kind of want to wait until they settle down. Well, probably they won't change the world generation any more, but still, for good luck. So please be a bit more patient.

Thank you all for supporting TerraCustom!

Thank you for your reply, PinkPlum. Take your time, school comes first after all. :) Are you a computer science major by any chance?

Glad to hear you post on the forum, makes it more assuring that this mod will one day be updated.

As Clever Fool said, please take your time. Life comes before a game that will be abandoned by many when the sequel comes out.

So good to hear that this will be updated in time :)

It's by far my favorite tool in terraria, means I can make a server for my friends and not have to worry about corruption EVERYWHERE because of demon altars :D

Last edited:
I just recently learned about the tool too, actually the day they updated terraria to 1.3, which was a complete disappointment. I am really excited to see the mod work!!!

@PinkPlum the worlds are good. Having a blast looking for the Enchanted Sword mini-biomes, quite challenging. Considering that I'm not even thinking of trying for hard mode in expert mode, I can most definitely wait for the Terra Custom update so I can make another "builder's world." :)

As I said before, I'm definitely going to make updates, but since they are still making quick fixes every few days, so I kind of want to wait until they settle down. Well, probably they won't change the world generation any more, but still, for good luck. So please be a bit more patient.

is it maybe already possible for you to give a rough estimate for when your 1.3 update could be ready? In the 1.3.0.5 patch note news, Cenx said the Terraria team will be taking a break now, so I think that's it with the hotfix updates for now.

I don't want to urge you or anything, it's just that based on your reply, I'd wait with my next building project for your tool to be usable or start now on a normally generated word that's not perfect, but decent, too.

I've created a world with everything manually (via TEdit on previous versions), and it really took the fun out of exploring everything when I played it, so my Terraria travelling companion and I are awaiting the hotfixes to settle down so you can update this for 1.3.0.X.
Thanks for making what looks like a great World Gen Tool and for keeping us all in the loop about why there isn't a current version yet.

Looking forward to being able to use this Tool soon!

i really can't wait for 1.3 i have never heard of anything like it in the meantime anyone got another world generator or is this the only one made for this game

anyone got another world generator

Its the only one. You could change the ores of an existing world with tedit (or whatever its called) but if you get a world with alternatives ores all chests will contain these and not the ones you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom