Mobile Dissapearing Cursor

MysticCr8tor

Skeletron
I updated Terraria again recently and the movement bug is fixed, but now after like 3-5 minutes of playing my cursor keeps disappearing. Hopefully this gets fixed because when I fight a boss it's hard to know where I'm aiming.

Last edited:
I updated Terraria again recently and the movement bug is fixed, but now after like 3-5 minutes of playing my cursor keeps disappearing. Hopefully this gets fixed because when I fight a boss it's hard to know where I'm aiming.
Is this on an Apple iPhone or Apple iPad with keyboard & mouse controls scheme? if so then its sadly intended, iOS use their mouse cursor differently so the game cursor wont follow, it will also hide the cursor sprite ingame since iOS uses its own cursor appearance. If the mouse pointer itself is also hiding after a while then you will have to disable the auto hide in system settings.

Is this on an Apple iPhone or Apple iPad with keyboard & mouse controls scheme? if so then its sadly intended, iOS use their mouse cursor differently so the game cursor wont follow, it will also hide the cursor sprite ingame since iOS uses its own cursor appearance. If the mouse pointer itself is also hiding after a while then you will have to disable the auto hide in system settings.
It's gotten fixed, and if it ever happens I have a way of getting it back, rn I'm waiting to get a mouse so I can right click cause I can't open chests until I do so.

Back
Top Bottom