Video "Ditzy in Terraria": what must be known.

Should I provide commentary throughout the game?

• I could use a voice. (Yes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Altermaven🌸🎀

Queen Slime
ONE DAY LATE BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER EDIT:
It's up! The playlist is here and I plan on uploading every Tuesday and Friday. Not this Friday, I'm afraid.
________________________________________________________________​

THE GIST:

So, word on the wind has it that I'm going to put an unused story character through her ropes. With nothing but a boomerang to keep local drunkards at bay, she was on her way to usual tavern business when an interdimensional portal suddenly sucks her into the world of Terraria!!

Thematic: Commander of pets with nothing but typical hunter's weaponry on her side. Ultimate goal is to slay the final phase of Moon Lord with nothing but a Stardust Dragon.

TL;DR: WE USE BOOMERANGS, BOWS THAT FIRE REAL ARROWS, BUT WE WANT TO FOCUS ON SUMMONS AND USE A STARDUST DRAGON TO KILL MOON LORD.

Willing to read? Look below.

Starting: A damaged boomerang, vanity boots dyed purple, familiar clothes. Dye goes to wings later. THIS ISN'T EARLY MONEY; READ BELOW.

What's allowed for combat: Pets that are animalistic or humanoid-helper variant. Bows. Boomerangs. The Paladin's Hammer is considered a boomerang, and so is the Possessed Hatchet. The criteria for pets means we are restricted to these:
  • Bees
  • Spiders
  • Ravens
  • Pirates
  • Pygmies
  • Stardust Dragon
We can also use the stake launcher since the weapon/ammo is considered "Arrow"-type.

What's not allowed for combat: Melee/magic weapons (except tools and boomerangs), any turret minion other than frost dragon & spider queen. No Deadalus Stormbow (as it technically 'summons' arrows) or any bow that transforms arrows except the Pulse Bow (turns into piercing arrow) or Chlorophyte Shotbow (turns into split arrows). The Vortex bow is permitted (Phantasm). As you might've guessed, no "rocket" or "bullet"-type weapons -- a gun can be acquired to summon the Arms Dealer, but that's it.

What's allowed for armor: Raw defense, ranger-benefit armor or summoner-benefit armor. If we get Shroomite, we get the Arrow helmet. STARDUST ARMOR IS THE FINAL ARMOR.

What's not allowed for armor: Armor benefitting melee or magic excluding Frost Armor, because it benefits Ranged too.

What's not allowed for accessories: Anything benefitting melee or magic. Feral claws are the only exception, but will prefer trying to forge +% speed tools.

STARTING VANITY THINGS: Cannot be equipped into main slot (accessories) or sold (familiar clothes, accessories, dyes). They can be replaced, in which the items replaced will be trashed.

MOUNTS: Can use bunny, bee, turtle and unicorn mounts.

OPTIONAL BOSSES: Duke Fishron.

SUMMONED EVENTS: Pumpkin Moon is required for the Raven Staff, so we'll be running Pumpkin Moon until we get one.

CRITERIA FOR SERIES END:
Defeat the final phase of Moon Lord (when his 'true weakness' is exposed) using the Stardust Dragon only.
("What is the primary goal?" "To win the game." -Wargames)

That's basically it. I can't wait to share Ditzy's adventures as she works to return home (alas, back in her world with a boomerang and a token of her Terraria adventures, maybe?).

don't think anyone will get that reference. it's from an indie game.

Uploads begin Nov. 7! Link to playlist will be added to top.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom