• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

does anyone have any tips for master mode wof?

gaming time

Terrarian
so currently im playing the new master mode and am stuck in pre-hm bc he is so hard to kill in a small world. water bolt gets him to half hp then i die. does anyone have any tips to help?
stats:
meteor armor
water bolt
demon sythe
space gun
24 def

smeagolheart

Terrarian
Describe how you fighting him. I usually build a long bridge, is that what you are doing? You ,ight need to temporarily swap gear just for this fight. Molten Armor for survivability maybe. I like Hellwing Bow in the beginning against the hungry.

Usually in Terraria, if you are having trouble with a boss you can overcome this by manipulating the arena / area where you fight him too.

Zirkusaffe

Spazmatism
I totally crushed WoF only with the bee gear paired with crimson armor and a long hell bridge. Bee Gun when I have mana around and Bee's Knees the rest of the time. Even if the bee gear got nerfed it's still stunningly great in pre-hardmode.

Dungeonbubble

Skeletron
I just got him with beenades and the star cannon with necro armour. Also building a bridge was too boring so I just went with the lightning boots and water walking potions. When he gets to about 1/5th hp just start running away as fast as you can or else he'll catch you when he speeds up.

Top Bottom