Downloading my world and my player off the Steam Cloud?

I uploaded my player and my world to the steam cloud so I could continue to play Terraria on my laptop. Little did I know that every 15 minutes or so, Steam crashes with Terraria and I have to restart both Steam and Terraria in order for me to play again.

Is there a way I can download my save and character so I can play with them locally?

Super late BUMP

Had my hard-drive crap out on me and format itself. Lost my world/player (most recent backup anyways). Fortunate enough for Steam Cloud Synchronization. Now I want to back up my Player/World in case any future events. No Steam Servers/etc.

Where are the files? How to back up the Steam Cloud files?

My first thought here... Click in game, remove from steam cloud back up or whatever, maybe it will download files to Local? Then re-sync to Cloud. Just a thought. Will test this and if any luck will report back. Otherwise someone please provide some input.

Thanks

After testing this it seems to have worked and downloaded my Player/World to my documents folder.

In Game for each click Move off Cloud. Then Move it back on so it continues to sync. I'd imagine every so often you will want to move off cloud so your player/world are up to date. Otherwise use the Steam Cloud Sync.

Back
Top Bottom