Console Dragon armor recipe in the 1.09 update

Ferretwings

Terrarian
I've been updating some of the console recipes on the wiki, and I am a bit confused about the 1.09 update (Aug 25, 2016) where it says: "Dragon, Spectral and Titan armour now craftable with Titanium"; I assume that means the Titanium armor pieces? What about Palladium and Orichalcum armor pieces? I assumed if one were added to the recipe, that the others were as well? I ask, because another editor went behind me, and added a bunch of mobile icons. I asked the question on the wiki, but there aren't many console users who edit.

Last edited:
Only Adamantite or Titanium are used to craft these armors on Console (dunno about 3ds). The other combinations, Cobalt/Palladium and Mythril/Orichalum aren't used.
Dragon Mask-Adamantite Helmet.png Dragon Mask-Titanium Helmet.png Dragon
Spectral Headgear-Adamantite Headgear.png Spectral Headgear-Titanium Headgear.png Spectral
Titan Helmet-Adamantite Mask.png Titan Helmet-Titanium Mask.png Titan

Last edited:
Only Adamantite or Titanium are used to craft these armors on Console (dunno about 3ds). The other combinations, Cobalt/Palladium and Mythril/Orichalum aren't used.
Thank you! I can see now that you need Hallowed, Cobalt, Mythril, and either Adamantite or Titanium. Not sure why they stopped there, but it is what it is. I've updated the wiki page to reflect it. Now I'll need to post in the mobile forum to see if somebody will post screenshots for the mobile recipe. The screenshots were most helpful!

Thank you! I can see now that you need Hallowed, Cobalt, Mythril, and either Adamantite or Titanium. Not sure why they stopped there, but it is what it is. I've updated the wiki page to reflect it. Now I'll need to post in the mobile forum to see if somebody will post screenshots for the mobile recipe. The screenshots were most helpful!
They likely only bothered with the 3rd tier because each tier of ore is spawned in smaller peons than the last.

Back
Top Bottom