3DS Dragon armor

IzzyTru

Terrarian
I'm playing with my husband and son on our 3ds', we've beat everything up to Ocram, easy peasy, but he hasn't dropped the dragon, Titan or spectral items, but I saw someone on here with a screenshot of them in dragon armor, I have everything needed to make it but the recipe hasn't shown up.... Anyone else have this issue or am I missin somethin? Thanks for your time here folks.

I've had him drop armor pieces and managed to craft all 3 sets, I guess that you're likely missing matirials?

He only has a small chance to drop a piece of Armor but he should drop enough Souls of Blight to make one piece.

WVW69ix__Xwm6UzhCA

Here is an example of what matirials are needed for the Titan chest peice, which is the most expensive to make:
WVW69iyAA3Qj-QuWHR

Other pieces require similar matirials, with the exception of what type of slot pieces (Chest, Legs and Head type) and souls required (Sight for Titan, Might for Dragon or Fright for Spectral) all pieces require Blight, head pieces only use Souls of Blight.

Last edited:
I've read the wiki and have everything as far as I can tell, but it just hasn't shown up yet. Maybe we will just make more spawns for him and just beat him.... We defeated 6 in a row last night.... Thank you for your info ^^

Back
Top Bottom