Weapons & Equip Dragon mount.

Is adding this dragon mount a good idea?

• Yes, Betsy needs more drops and more of a reason to be fought.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, we have enough mounts already.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Game2512

Terrarian
Dropped by betsy (8% chance), Has infinite flight and hover and Can breath fire on nearby mobs. Good idea? I think it would make people want to fight betsy More.
Summoning item: Red Scale
Tooltip: A red dragon scale that summons a dragon mount.
Buff: Your riding a red dragon! roar!

Last edited:
Sounds cool, but questionable if in Overhaul mod, the fire from the dragon would ignite stuff...? It would render it a problematic mount if it would burn down the whole place trying to hit a random zombie...

Big problem: wyverns are available much, much earlier than Betsy. Why wuld anyone wait all the way until post-Golem for a combat mount with infinite flight when it can be farmed from wyverns?

Basically, what I’m saying is between Betsy or Wyverns, you need to choose one. And it will probably have to be Betsy because giving people access to infinite flight before they’ve beaten any mechanical bosses would be wildly inappropriate.

Big problem: wyverns are available much, much earlier than Betsy. Why wuld anyone wait all the way until post-Golem for a combat mount with infinite flight when it can be farmed from wyverns?

Basically, what I’m saying is between Betsy or Wyverns, you need to choose one. And it will probably have to be Betsy because giving people access to infinite flight before they’ve beaten any mechanical bosses would be wildly inappropriate.
Thank you for the feedback! I now see what you mean and ill choose betsy! thanks!
[doublepost=1552853177,1552852986][/doublepost]
Sounds cool, but questionable if in Overhaul mod, the fire from the dragon would ignite stuff...? It would render it a problematic mount if it would burn down the whole place trying to hit a random zombie...
Interesting question! again, thanks for the feedback! I Don't know fully what your talking about due to playing vanilla all the time, but I see the problem for modded players, maybe if they made it so it only targets mobs and the fire goes through blocks without lighting them on fire that miht work? (not sure on how mods work so im sorry if that's not right :D)

Recently got into mods and see the problem here, yes It would most likely burn down your house trying to hit one zombie. I would keep it away from houses in overhaul :)

Back
Top Bottom