Dragons! A mod about the raising, the breeding and summon of dragons!

Do you think this is a good idea for a mod/wish this to be a mod?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
UPDATE: We are in need of a new modder. Wigglesniff (former modder) seems to have backed out with no real warning, i dont really know where he is either.
So basicly we are now in need of a new modder, or else the Dragons! mod will continue in an haitus.
Should we finally have another modder who can give us an update on how things are progressing, me and pinelord will (hopefully) be able to dedicate more time into getting back from haitus.

This... IS AWESOME!!! it's a really good idea and goodly balanced. I WANT IT!!!
[doublepost=1494774871,1494774563][/doublepost]what can i do to support this? i am not and don't know any modders but still want to help!

This mod looks awesome, and I really hope to see it completed. Unfortunately I cannot help with a modder as I do not know any coders, but I really wish to see this mod finished!!

I just found this and now I really need it in my life (and Terraria)!

Sadly I don't know of any Modders.
But I do hope this picks up some more traction!

Can you make the wings on the dragons bigger?
Also, how about two dragons in same stable “breeding” by themselves?(you could find a dragon egg laying around in a stable)

A real shame too, as much as I would have wanted this I don't see it having a future.
I hope someone, somewhere is able to give those sprites some love.
I know it's an old post now, but depending on how tmodloader support in 1.4 works i might end up revisiting it. It's been a long time but depending on how the future goes i could end up revisiting this. I still have all the original sprite files created by Pinelord, tho i'd rather only use them with his permission in case he ever comes back.

I know it's an old post now, but depending on how tmodloader support in 1.4 works i might end up revisiting it. It's been a long time but depending on how the future goes i could end up revisiting this. I still have all the original sprite files created by Pinelord, tho i'd rather only use them with his permission in case he ever comes back.
Does this Pinelord guy even have an account here?

So
I think this mod has some great ideas
And I happen to be very good at programming in general
problem is, I've never really modded terraria specifically, and from what I have seen, the terraria codebase is an absolute disaster to work with
But it is possible that I may possibly perhaps would be willing to help
with coding things
if you need it
:)

Back
Top Bottom