Pixel Art drain's pixel art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you sprite a mechanical Turkor the Ungrateful?
index.php

(only used official pic so that you could see the spine)

Hey Sir Cutswood, sorry for the delay on the Seraph sprite you designed for me over a week ago. I'm not exactly finished it because I've ran into some things that I think could use a bit of changing, meaning re-spriting ^^;.

Anywho, here's what it looks like in-game right now with some added lines that I will explain.

mksdfLK.jpg

Okay so the more I sort of looked at the sprite the more I wondered why the second and third pair of wings didn't have rounded feathers like the first pair. And that sort of bothered me and I didn't get far into making them before I realized they just weren't working for me.

So I threw in some guide lines for you of how I would like the other sets of wings to sit. I'd like the second pair to have the shape that I drew for you and some decently sized feathers while the bottom pair to remain relatively short as I don't want the wings draping down too far below her feet. With rounded feathers this time to match the above pair!

One last thing I kinda had the idea to want to add and that is..

0026_ripped_sonic_riders_zero_gravity.png

A gem of some sort. Above her head but still in between her wings would be the location I'm looking to have it in. The picture is of a chaos emerald from Sonic, or just a random yellow diamond to you. The way the Seraph is posed made me want to add a jewel of some importance that she is harnessing power from or something. My own thoughts sometimes make no sense but I think in the end it would look awesome!

Once again thank you so much and keep up the awesome spriting.

Hey Sir Cutswood, sorry for the delay on the Seraph sprite you designed for me over a week ago. I'm not exactly finished it because I've ran into some things that I think could use a bit of changing, meaning re-spriting ^^;.

Anywho, here's what it looks like in-game right now with some added lines that I will explain.

mksdfLK.jpg

Okay so the more I sort of looked at the sprite the more I wondered why the second and third pair of wings didn't have rounded feathers like the first pair. And that sort of bothered me and I didn't get far into making them before I realized they just weren't working for me.

So I threw in some guide lines for you of how I would like the other sets of wings to sit. I'd like the second pair to have the shape that I drew for you and some decently sized feathers while the bottom pair to remain relatively short as I don't want the wings draping down too far below her feet. With rounded feathers this time to match the above pair!

One last thing I kinda had the idea to want to add and that is..

0026_ripped_sonic_riders_zero_gravity.png

A gem of some sort. Above her head but still in between her wings would be the location I'm looking to have it in. The picture is of a chaos emerald from Sonic, or just a random yellow diamond to you. The way the Seraph is posed made me want to add a jewel of some importance that she is harnessing power from or something. My own thoughts sometimes make no sense but I think in the end it would look awesome!

Once again thank you so much and keep up the awesome spriting.

Will do when I find the time.

But first, I'm going to share a WIP of my first attempt at proper animating, any experts, mainly @Zoomo or @Crowno, at animating that could give crits would be greatly appreciated.
hermitcrab.gif

I think one problem is that it is still moving it's legs like it's a bipedal creature. moving each on one side and each on the other. when in reality each set would be moving individually of each other. also I would personally leave the animation of things other than legs till you have finished the legs themselves. Currently it looks more like the eyes and shell are merely shaking rather than moving up ad down with the walk.

Wow, talk about inactivity.

Here are a few sprites that I've made through the time of my inactivity.

A few Yin-Yang themed sprites, might use these for a suggestion later on.
Balaxe.png
darkshard.png
duality blade.png
duality scepter.png
lightshard.png
neuchakram.png
spear of dualit.png
twin arrows.png
veil of balance.png
twin bow.png

Logo for a game called 'Quantum', not a horror game, but something like 'To The Moon'.
quantumlogo.png

And lastly, a board game mockup.
boardgame.png

Oh hey, welcome back! I was getting worried you poofed.

Not sure how to ask without feeling like I'm sounding rude but.. Is there still hope for that angel sprite request I made 2 weeks back (With the updated wings etc..)? xD Been playing a lot more Terraria lately and she feels incomplete in her current state. ^^;

Oh hey, welcome back! I was getting worried you poofed.

Not sure how to ask without feeling like I'm sounding rude but.. Is there still hope for that angel sprite request I made 2 weeks back (With the updated wings etc..)? xD Been playing a lot more Terraria lately and she feels incomplete in her current state. ^^;

Oh, yeah.

Well, you're right in the sense that I *poofed*, Photoshop was being a very huge butt and won't open.

It would open after the Splash box saying 'Adobe Photoshop' and would crash right after. This happened around the time you requested the change for your sprite, and of course, I couldn't make any sprites.

I just got it to work a few days ago, and I made all of the previous sprites, I'll try to make your request as soon as possible.

I have asked three spriters (you included) to sprite a walrus or narwhal. My idea of a little challenge. Please no blue background. Please and thanks.
Narwhal_featured-623x200.jpg

Last edited:
God, I'm so inefficient.

View attachment 15986
Pumpkin Bomber [WSC Entry]

View attachment 15989
Crimson Squid [Former WSC Entry]

View attachment 15988 View attachment 15987
Skull Avatar

View attachment 15990 View attachment 15991
Spectre Wire Cutters and Wrench

View attachment 15992 View attachment 15994
A few Purple Wizards

View attachment 15993
Degdeg

View attachment 15995
The EoS evolutionary stages I promised @Pixel Claus

Yah, so inefficient *sarcasm*. They look wonderful by the way. Have you had a chance to start on my request?

Wow, talk about inactivity.

Here are a few sprites that I've made through the time of my inactivity.

A few Yin-Yang themed sprites, might use these for a suggestion later on.
View attachment 13509 View attachment 13511 View attachment 13512 View attachment 13513 View attachment 13514 View attachment 13515 View attachment 13516 View attachment 13517 View attachment 13519View attachment 13518

Logo for a game called 'Quantum', not a horror game, but something like 'To The Moon'.
View attachment 13520

And lastly, a board game mockup.
View attachment 13521
IMO the yin-yang would make a damn good crimson-hallow alt. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom