Drawings & Paintings Drawing a shimmered version of every terraria boss (no longer being worked on)

Shilaila

Official Terrarian
This is still WIP so feel free to make requests and stuff if you want (and if your wondering why not every boss is coloured in it because I’m going to do that some time in the future bc it’s honestly a bit of a slog)

Eye of Cthulhu (supposed to be a flying orange)
IMG_0273.jpeg

Brain of Cthulhu ( supposed to be a flying plumb with evil plump crumble minions)
IMG_0274.jpeg

King slime ( supposed to be a Gordo from slime rancher with a slime rancher stuck in it)
IMG_0278.jpeg

Eater or worlds ( supposed to be a huge bloody spine)
IMG_0275.jpeg

Skeletron ( based of the kraken)
IMG_0280.jpeg

Queen bee ( supposed to be a huge flying fox)
IMG_0281.jpeg

Deerclops ( supposed to be bearger from dst)
IMG_0308.jpeg

Wall of flesh (supposed to be a huge trellis with plants and fruit growing on it such a grapefruits and pomelo)
IMG_0306.jpeg

Queen slime ( supposed to be a huge gastropod mollusk thing)
IMG_0315.jpeg

Twins ( spaz is based of Norse art while retinator is based of ainu art)
IMG_0317.jpeg

Destroyer (based on Egyptian stuff like Anubis and canoptic jars)
IMG_0320.jpeg

Skele prime (inspired by tiki stuff like braziers, tongs, congas and stuff)
IMG_0327.jpeg

Last edited:
Wait- what if you use a shimmer gun on some bosses to turn them into these variations, and you could craft different shimmer guns for different bosses, and the shimmered bosses and npcs could be separate forms in the bestiary. I have so many ideas in my head about this and if I wrote all of them this would be a book.

Wait- what if you use a shimmer gun on some bosses to turn them into these variations, and you could craft different shimmer guns for different bosses, and the shimmered bosses and npcs could be separate forms in the bestiary. I have so many ideas in my head about this and if I wrote all of them this would be a book.
That pretty much the same thing I was thinking when I first starting drawing the shimmered variants

Back
Top Bottom