Mobile Drax in Shadow Chest?

Bevski

Skeletron Prime
So I just went looking for some shadow chests, and noticed one right at the top (literally top 10 blocks) of hell. I opened it and got a ruthless Drax. Uh, why? This is a bug, I'm sure, and is a massive exploit. Anyone else had this sort of thing?

That's why i dont like mobile. Throw that drax away or you will ruin your game with early chlorophyte.

I had the same thing happen in my first shadow chest lol. It's my first time on this forum and it's pretty great
IMG_4871.PNG

I got a picksaw early from like 3 glitches (You used to be able to blow up the door of the Jungle temple for any of the newer Terraria players), and I used some exploiting tricks to kill the golem, so I can say I certainly don't regret getting it. It's like .5% chance to get the Drax in a shadow chest, but IMO just keep it- it makes the ridiculously hard boss fights lots easier.

So I just went looking for some shadow chests, and noticed one right at the top (literally top 10 blocks) of hell. I opened it and got a ruthless Drax. Uh, why? This is a bug, I'm sure, and is a massive exploit. Anyone else had this sort of thing?
reminds me of the time, i found one in a shadow chest in the 3ds version. Its like a good thing because you can skip the hardmode ores for chlorophyte

Back
Top Bottom