Other Dread Nautilus' issues and flaws

Fellow Russian Terrarian

Skeletron Prime
1). Ok, first of all I want to tell, that Dread Nautilus is an event boss of the blood moon, and it doesnt have a boss healthbar for some reason.
DN is clearly a boss, its healthbar was even shown in the JE trailer, but it is missing in game.
2). Dreadnautilus is an event boss for blood moon, yet it doesnt have nor trophy, nor relic, nor pet. Bosses like Everscream, Mourning Wood, Santa NKI, Ice Queen, Pumpking, Flying Dutchman and even the Martian Saucer all have trophies, relics and exclusive pets/mounts. That is just unfair. Dread Nautilus feels forgotten, incosistent and incomplete.

I really hope that you finally make the Dread Nautilus a proper consistent event boss, it clearly deserves to be one.

Last edited:
Blood Nautilus did have a trophy and health bar at some stage, but this was downgraded later. The Nautilus became a regular enemy. It's now more of a mini-boss akin to Ice Golem or Sand Elemental than a boss.
Unfortunately that means we have to defeat 50 of them to get a banner...

Blood Nautilus did have a trophy and health bar at some stage, but this was downgraded later. The Nautilus became a regular enemy. It's now more of a mini-boss akin to Ice Golem or Sand Elemental than a boss.
Unfortunately that means we have to defeat 50 of them to get a banner...
Why was he downgraded? I can understand the hermogoblin shark or the blood eel being regular miniboss enemies, but Blood Nautilus IS an event boss. He has huge health pool, variety of attacks and he looks like and event boss. Moreover, he is better than some real event bosses, like the Mourning Wood for example.

Back
Top Bottom