IC Dreadborne: Terrors of the Abyss

|the beginning of| *people run away from crawling creatures chasing after them, one by one the humans are slaughtered. Military men shoot the creatures from the sky.* “we advise that everyone stays inside until we clear up what’s happening outside.” A broadcast says on a television, from here on out it was a battle of survival

OOC - Dreadborne: Terrors of the Abyss ooc

Last edited:
Suture landed on the ground, sort of just flopping, it was definitely not a cool landing.

As he turned around to look back at the portal, it closed:

“Hey boss, this place is o-“

“oh…”

He began to slowly walk, looking around.

“Where is everyone…?”

“This is still.. earth?”

”I come from a place called earth too.. but like.. where are we.. this city looks nothing like any other cities I’ve seen before..”
“it wasn’t like this a few years ago, but all of a sudden the world went to :red: or at least we think the whole world we can’t leave for some weird reason,we don’t actually know what caused all of this, life has been a living hell and only the strong minded can survive.”

“it wasn’t like this a few years ago, but all of a sudden the world went to :red: or at least we think the whole world we can’t leave for some weird reason,we don’t actually know what caused all of this, life has been a living hell and only the strong minded can survive.”
”Oh.. so there’s other people here too..?”

”Wait you said CANT LEAVE? But I have a job to get back to! People are counting on me! I SAVE LIVES FOR A LIVING!!!”

Suture looks into the distance, taking a few shocked steps back.

”P-Probably...”

Suture turned to the other person, ready to follow them.

Back
Top Bottom