Mobile Dungeon Problems

CraftedNightmare Here!

Official Terrarian
Hey guys!

The Dungeon is an awesome place to explore! But I noticed that in mobile, it's quite, bugged. Here's a few points why:

-Generation of chests: I noticed that two chests do tend to have the same loot. But sometimes it gets ridiculous. On one world I found three chests with broken magic missiles (the pic for it was deleted by my friend. Told him not to touch my photos). And also, there's missing loot!

-Low spawn rates: Now, I know a previous update did decrease spawn rates, but now it's even MORE rarer to find a golden key! At least increase the chance for the mobs in the dungeon to drop a key.

-Too many Spike Balls: Way too many! I mean, I know it's apart of the dungeon, but there's WAY too many spawning!

That's all I have now! If you'd like to discuss these points or add more, feel free to post them below! Stay crafty!

Yeah I noticed that too in my world I had two magic missiles four shadow keys (all four in the same chest) and two blue moons. No handguns no cobalt shield and the gold brick jungle temples spawned inside of it. My friend and I started a fresh world on my device cause he had never played terraria before (gasp) and he fell into the dungeon. o_O however no dungeon guardian spawned perhaps a multiplayer issue.

1. Blame RNG chances, all chests loot is random and intended to be.
2. Mobile has always low spawn rates, maybe it can increase a bit over time (during hardmode?) and using water candle and battle potions.
3. Again, RNG, there's random chance to spawn certain enemies, if you don't want spike balls, go away from them to make them despawn over time and see if you have luck.

1. Blame RNG chances, all chests loot is random and intended to be.
2. Mobile has always low spawn rates, maybe it can increase a bit over time (during hardmode?) and using water candle and battle potions.
3. Again, RNG, there's random chance to spawn certain enemies, if you don't want spike balls, go away from them to make them despawn over time and see if you have luck.
No I remeber that before it had increased spawn rates previously

Yeah. Idk why they reduced it! Now I have to spend hours farming souls of light and night
If you want souls of light and night, why you don't build a bunny statue farm during blood moon on deep underground hallow or corruption, I got +200 souls in a blood moon.

Honestly, I know how to farm souls of night and light. Blood moons for me, it's like 1/25 chance
Always saw the meteorite way as a waste of time and effort. Bunny or Goldfish statues and Vile Powder can get you a couple souls every 5 seconds or so. Just turned 25 Vile Powder into about 80 souls in just a few minutes.

And all you have to do is cast the powder at the bundle of critters every 5 seconds or so.

I just have too many wyverns and slimes spawning.. harpies too...
Blood moons, don't even get me started... i just spawn so many bunnies so it maxes enemies.

Back
Top Bottom