PC Duplicated's Trading Post

Duplicated

Terrarian
This thread is still under construction (I'm still determining the price for each item). If you're looking to trade with me right now, I reserve the right to price-check against other shops in this forum and on Steam discussion board, and may allow price matching for some items. For items that are in short supply, you have the right to negotiate the price with me if my offer seems unreasonable.

As the name implies, this shop isn't strictly limited to me selling you stuff. If you happen to have something I'm looking for, I'm willing to trade my stock/pay for it, as well.

Full disclosure (since I think it is a responsible thing to do so): the only third-party software I have been using is TEdit, strictly for the purpose of terraforming (in particular, creating chasms to contain the hallowed/crimson spread in pre-hardmode) and reconstructing my base. I did not use it to hack in any item to aid me during my gameplay, since I believe that it defeats the purpose of the game. As such, every item you see on here is self-farmed. If you're not comfortable with that fact, feel free to leave this thread. I also expect items you're trading with me to be self-farmed and/or legitimately obtained (with proof if necessary). If not, please at least try to disclose its origin to the best of your knowledge.

Without further ado, here is the (long) list of what I have for sell/trade:

(1x) Sunfury
(2x) Muramasa
(1x) Dark Lance
(1x) Blue Moon
(1x) Flower Pow
(10x) Possessed Hatchet
(3x) Golem Fist
(2x) Hel-Fire
(4x) Influx Waver
(5x) The Eye of Cthulhu
(2x) Death Sickle
(1x) Butcher's Chainsaw
(1x) Shadowflame Knife
(1x) KO Cannon

(1x) Venus Magnum
(6x) Stynger
(1x) Rocket Launcher
(2x) Handgun
(9x) Electrosphere Launcher

(1x) Flamelash
(1x) Water Bolt
(1x) Magic Missile
(1x) Magic Dagger
(1x) Life Drain
(1x) Nettle Burst
(3x) Heat Ray
(2x) Staff of Earth
(2x) Shadowbeam Staff
(1x) Magnet Sphere
(3x) Charged Blaster Cannon
(1x) Laser Machinegun
(2x) Toxic Flask
(1x) Shadowflame Hex Doll

(1x) Pygmy Staff
(3x) Pirate Staff
(2x) Slime Staff
(3x) Xeno Staff
(2x) Deadly Sphere Staff

Special Note: These are to be traded with other developer sets only. They are not for sale.
(2x) Lazure's
(2x) Aaron's
(1x) Yoraiz0r's

(6x) Lucky Horseshoe
(2x) Whoopie Cushion
(1x) Flower Boots
(2x) Metal Detector
(1x) Band of Starpower
(1x) Celestial Magnet
(2x) Bezoar
(1x) Nazar
(2x) Tsunami in a Bottle
(1x) Diving Helmet
(2x) Cobalt Shield
(1x) Nature's Gift
(1x) Anklet of the Wind
(2x) Honey Comb
(3x) Shark Tooth Necklace

(2x) Cross Necklace
(3x) Trifold Map
(3x) Fast Clock
(2x) Philosopher's Stone
(2x) Megaphone
(2x) Vitamins
(3x) Star Cloak
(3x) Eye of the Golem
(2x) Titan Glove
(2x) Adhesive Bandage
(3x) Moon Stone
(1x) Moon Shell
(3x) Magic Quiver
(1x) Flesh Knuckles
(2x) Armor Polish
(2x) Tabi
(1x) Moon Charm
(1x) Discount Card
(3x) Gold Ring
(1x) Lucky Coin
(4x) Neptune's Shell

(3x) Umbrella Hat
(5x) Ginger Beard
(1x) Wedding Dress Set

(5x) Nectar
(6x) Zephyr Fish
(3x) Tartar Sauce
(2x) Lizard Egg

(1x) Wisp in a Bottle

(3x) Honeyed Goggles
(3x) Blessed Apple
(3x) Hardy Saddle
(5x) Cosmic Car Key

(1x) Tendon Hook
(1x) Dual Hook
(1x) Fish Hook
(2x) Anti-Gravity Hook

(31x) Life Fruit

(6x) Black Lens
(3x) Broken Hero Sword
(2x) Fire Feather
(3x) Turtle Shell
(6x) Frost Core
(1x) Ice Feather
(1x) Soul of Might - Full Stack

(Varies) All types of ore that can be found in a crimson world, up to but not including Luminite Ore. Leave me a message here for details on specific ore(s).

(3x) Golden Fishing Rod
(1x) Fiberglass Fishing Pole
(5x) Hotline Fishing Hook
(5x) Golden Bug Net
(4x) Super Absorbant Sponge
(4x) High Test Fishing Line
(2x) Angler Earring
(3x) Tackle Box
(4x) Fisherman's Pocket Guide
(2x) Weather Radio
(1x) Fish Finder - the combination of the above two items with Sextant; one component of Cell Phone
(4x) Frog Leg
(3x) Wooden Crate
(5x) Iron Crate
(1x) Golden Crate

(2x) King Slime
(2x) Eye of Cthulhu
(2x) Brain of Cthulhu
(2x) Queen Bee
(1x) Wall of Flesh
(2x) Skeletron Prime
(3x) Destroyer
(5x) Flying Dutchman
(1x) Plantera
(5x) Golem
(3x) Martian Saucer

(3x) Fin Wings
(1x) Bat Wings

(30x) Golden Key
(2x) Shadow Key
(12x) Jungle Key
(1x) Hallowed Key
(3x) Crimson Key

(4x) Picksaw
(9x) Laser Drill

Note: Since I am still running these events, the stock is somewhat tentative and is not available for bulk purchases. All purchases is currently capped at 5 per person, but it may change in the future.
(Varies) Pirate Map
(Varies) Solar Tablet

(2x) Money Trough

Since I usually over-fish them quest fishes whenever I have a chance, I now have stashes of many different kinds of quest fishes (not all of them, but quite a fair amount). I'm currently willing to hand out 2 fishes per person to anyone who might need them for their daily fishing quests. You can add me on Steam and PM me to see if I'm playing at the moment (I rarely turn off my computer/Steam, so seeing me online != I'm actually there). Please include your forum handler during our conversation for bookkeeping purposes.

Click here for my Steam profile.

And these are what I am currently looking for:

(1x) Brain Scrambler
(1x) Frozen Turtle Shell
(1x) Coin Gun
(1x) Developer Set: Loki's
(many) Hardmode boss's Treasure Bags (AKA anything from the mechanical trio onward).

I can also do boss runs or farming for specific item(s) on a per-request basis. We can work out the details in the comment section below. For boss runs, I can record the video of me doing the run and/or opening the treasure bag(s) and their results. I still haven't work out the fee part for this service yet, so I'm open for any suggestion lol.

Lastly, while I'm still actively playing the game, I will try to keep my stock updated at least weekly (or daily, but please don't count on that because my schedule isn't set in stone).

Note: Feedback regarding this thread's format is highly welcomed. I'm aiming to include game sprites for each item entry, but I'm too lazy to do that today, so yeah.

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Update History:
03/31/2016 - Thread created; initial stock list created; Still need to price each item out; Minor stock update (forgot to include martian madness loots)
04/01/2016 - Still updating stock
04/02/2016 - Shopping list updated
04/08/2016 - Got a few items in my shopping list already
04/09/2016 - Shopping list updated
05/01/2016 - Shopping list updated; Been playing Dark Souls 3 lately.
05/18/2016 - Shop updated; bunch of items have been sold

Last edited:
Transaction History

04/09/2016 - EVA-Beatrice: traded one Lazure's set for Skiph's set, and Lunar Flare for the Axe.
05/02/2016 - Zero Dozer: traded 15 Mechanical Skulls for a Spectre Staff.
05/02/2016 - Th_: traded Lucky Coin, Nectar, Honeyed Goggles, Nazar, Rainbow Crystal Staff, Gold Ring and Metal Detector for D-Town's and Crowno's sets.

Last edited:
If you still need it, I have that Spectre Staff listed on you needs.

I would like some 15 of those skulls, would that staff cover it?

I have you added into Steam. I'll arm the staff for you. Hope my machine can still stand on an online play.

My apologies, I added you in steam before replying to this post!
Anyhow, I got what I wanted and I'm sure you did too. Thank you so much for the transaction, I am now a proud owner of a Cell Phone.

Until next time!
Hope you get that Loki set you're searching for.

My apologies, I added you in steam before replying to this post!
Anyhow, I got what I wanted and I'm sure you did too. Thank you so much for the transaction, I am now a proud owner of a Cell Phone.

Until next time!
Hope you get that Loki set you're searching for.
Yep, thank you for your business too!

If you ever come across another Brain Scrambler, please let me know xD

Back
Top Bottom