PS3 Dye Glitch

I know.
This happened to me also.
I made my character naked with red dye and full turtle armor.
(But like anyone is going to try that right?)

Please report this directly to 505Games through the links provided in my signature. Everyone having this issue should report it there so that they can have a scope of how many people it is affecting. Thanks :)

It is happening to everyone in the world . I can't believe such a small update has broken so much , can't wait till they add 1.3.
Please report this directly to 505Games through the links provided in my signature. Everyone having this issue should report it there so that they can have a scope of how many people it is affecting. Thanks :)

Yes a risk if not tested and all I can tell from any of the cotent adding updates is that they where never tested

Yes a risk if not tested and all I can tell from any of the cotent adding updates is that they where never tested
That's a bold claim considering we really have no idea how many bugs were removed by QA. Honestly, PC is spoiled by Re-Logic, since they're a small company they have a lot more freedom from all the politics and bureaucracy that happens behind the scenes in the console industry. Bugs do happen, even with Re-Logic. What should really matter is how the developers respond to the issue. The sad fact is that any updates have to go through an approval process by both Microsoft and Sony before they can be published and that slows things down generally by at least a month.

Sorry but the dev's don't even play the game on the same console as us I don't know why they think a modded ps3 is going to play a game the same way as an unmodded one. No lessons seem to be learned with each update same crap each time now they also undid there multiplayer fixes too , I had the game freeze on my ps3 the other day something that hasn't happened since the last update

Sorry but the dev's don't even play the game on the same console as us I don't know why they think a modded ps3 is going to play a game the same way as an unmodded one. No lessons seem to be learned with each update same crap each time now they also undid there multiplayer fixes too , I had the game freeze on my ps3 the other day something that hasn't happened since the last update
What do you mean 'modded PS3'? Engine does use consoles when play testing their versions.

Ever stop to think your ps3 is just too old and is dying? Or just stop using spectre staff im multiplayer you filthy mage lol. just update to ps4 i haven't issues at all since making the switch yesterday, not even with bringing my toons/worlds over from ps3. My dyes even work too which i'm sad about, i really hope we get invisible dye someday.

Ever stop to think your ps3 is just too old and is dying? Or just stop using spectre staff im multiplayer you filthy mage lol. just update to ps4 i haven't issues at all since making the switch yesterday, not even with bringing my toons/worlds over from ps3. My dyes even work too which i'm sad about, i really hope we get invisible dye someday.

That's been happening to everyone on PS3, not just him.

You sound like one of the R* devs who claim it is the console's fault not the actual game's fault.

It's making me laugh at how many people who actually LIKE this glitch - reminds me of when the noobs were having fun with new playthroughs when the game would randomly delete their save data.

Nice job 505 *claps slowly*

"505 Reasons to not trust 505 games" remains true apparently.

I just can't believe they had the balls to add a 505 topper for the Christmas trees. Do they really think they are that cool?

It's making me laugh at how many people who actually LIKE this glitch - reminds me of when the noobs were having fun with new playthroughs when the game would randomly delete their save data.

Nice job 505 *claps slowly*

"505 Reasons to not trust 505 games" remains true apparently.

I just can't believe they had the balls to add a 505 topper for the Christmas trees. Do they really think they are that cool?
I find it hilarious how mad you get at 505 when you spend more time playing than almost anyone, it's true most glitches are missed up but they struck fng gold with this glitch,
Reminds me of the first time invisible gear showed in dark souls, i ran around invading the parish dressed like a ghost with invisible arms and legs, good times.

I'll still play this game because it isn't completly broken yet. I like the building aspect and that's why I am still on this game. Send me a friend request if you want to see how much I love to build.

But these ridiculous bugs make me moist.
It's your opinion that you like the dye glitch I know I enjoyed the Piggy Bank glitch when it was out.
I just hate how the dye looks on my characters, I had to remove them because it looked so glitchy.

Maybe 505 will be nice to the guys who like this glitch - maybe release a new item that replicates this problem. Then we are all happy, right?

Last edited:
I'll still play this game because it isn't completly broken yet. I like the building aspect and that's why I am still on this game. Send me a friend request if you want to see how much I love to build.

But these ridiculous bugs make me moist.
It's your opinion that you like the dye glitch I know I enjoyed the Piggy Bank glitch when it was out.
I just hate how the dye looks on my characters, I had to remove them because it looked so glitchy.

Maybe 505 will be nice to the guys who like this glitch - maybe release a new item that replicates this problem. Then we are all happy, right?
oh man i miss the piggybank glitch too, so many building materials, so little time.

Vita is glitch free , so weird seeing the glitch on the big screen and not the little screen when I'm in the same lobby with myself. Not a game ending glitch but let's fix it soon 505. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom