Sprites Dye NPC's

Zalpha

Terrarian
I am sitting with a box or two full of dyes that I can't possibly use them all. I mix and match every now and then for fun but it really is a waste of cool mechanic. I know mannequins will soon be able to be dyed and I know what I am asking is a lot of extra work, a new UI an texturing for all the NPC's but I think it would be a lot of fun and a really cool feature.

Most of the npcs have dyable vanity items, so I don't see this as too far of a stretch. Support! By the way, you don't have to put a tag (WIP, PC, Sprites, etc.) on a suggestion thread.

You understand the suggestion?
Imagine being able to drop any npc in a giant bucket of paint. The result would probably be the npc changing color. The suggestion here proposes you can use dye on npcs to change the color of their outfits, just like the big bucket of paint would.

Imagine being able to drop any npc in a giant bucket of paint. The result would probably be the npc changing color. The suggestion here proposes you can use dye on npcs to change the color of their outfits, just like the big bucket of paint would.
Ohhhhh. In that case I feel like the NPCs have no control over their own life.

Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom