Weapons & Equip Dyeable weapons/minions

Jar Jar Binks

Terrarian
I honestly love the customization of Terraria, there is so much you can do. However, the one thing i think it is missing is the ability to dye weapons/minions.
I havn't exactly come up with a way for it to work to this moment but if anybody had any suggestions i think it would be a very nice feature.
Be sure to tell me if you have any ways of it working, and even discuss if you agree with the concept or not. I think it would be an amazing feature to finish off the customization of Terraria :D

I'd see a way: the dye trader has a new function being similar to the tinkerer. You place the weapon you want to dye in a slot, and the dye to apply on it on the second. Then, for 1 gold, you can sacrifice the dye and make the weapon "imbued" with it, except that the effect never wears off. You could then change the dye by the same way.

I would love to be able to dye my weapons, I wonder why this thread has no replies :/ With my character full customised weapons are only thing that doesn't suit. I like your idea for solving it :) My idea was to add one dedicated slot for favourite weapon with slot for dye. One slot seems not enough, but there could be item for adding more slots (like the expert mode accesory one)

I agree with @RS_Mind , there should just be a slot that you place a dye in, and it dyes whichever weapon you use

EDIT: forgot to write: Support! me and my friends have wanted this for a while

Pretty late on this one (by about a year) but I could really see something like this.

Something like what you said, where you buy the dye from the Dye Trader, but it wouldn't be permanent. I think it would be cool to just put the dye into a slot in your Dye section that would make any weapon in your hand turn that color.

But if you wanted to, you could embed the weapon with a dye so it wouldn't change color upon switching.

Back
Top Bottom