Would this seem like a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

MinerTurtle45

Official Terrarian
Ok, first suggestion. This is gonna be hard...
Introducing....
EBON/CRIMFORGES!!!!!
If they were added, then the place where you smelt Demonite/Crimtane and Meteor bars would be changed. Instead of smelting them at a normal furnace, you would make them at one of these. "Why is this needed?" you ask? Well, first of all, it's not needed, it's just an idea I had, and secondly, I felt the jump from a stone furnace straight to a Heckstone one was a bit weird. You would need a Furnace and some (tell me how much it should be in the comments) Demonite/Crimtane ore respectively to craft it. And, while we're at it, why not make it so that you can make a Heckforge from an Ebon/Crimforge and some Heckstone. The Ebonforge would either look like a block of Ebonstone with a furnace hole cut into it or a furnace made of Demonite Bricks, and the fire would be Cursed Flames, and the Crimforge would be the came, but with Crimstone/Crimtane Bricks and Ichor flames. Leave constructive criticism in the comments, and if anyone wants to make me sprites feel free to do so.

Last edited:
In small worlds, sometimes there is no way to get into the Corruption chasms without using bombs or a C-biome pickaxe, which makes.
In addition to this being pointless and there sometimes not being enough altars in small worlds that these would remove some of, no support.
I don't mean to be a bad guy, but this is not a great suggestion. Maybe if it was crafted with ore, crafted only, and was also used for meteorite?

In small worlds, sometimes there is no way to get into the Corruption chasms without using bombs or a C-biome pickaxe, which makes.
In addition to this being pointless and there sometimes not being enough altars in small worlds that these would remove some of, no support.
I don't mean to be a bad guy, but this is not a great suggestion. Maybe if it was crafted with ore, crafted only, and was also used for meteorite?
That seems like a good idea, I'll change it right away.

"Why is this needed?" you ask? Well, first of all, it's not needed
Umm... why are you saying your own suggestion is not needed?

Anyway... it's an interesting idea, but I don't really want more forges. The only difference between a Hellforge and a Furnace is that the Hellforge can craft Hellstone and better furnaces. Just three recipes. The Adamantite / Titanium Forge has another further three recipes (maybe more in 1.3). There's barely any progression here; it's just more crafting stations just because.
It seems the only difference with the Ebon/Crimforge is another forge with just three recipes. Sorry, but I don't think Terraria needs more crafting stations.

meh, I am not too interested in this. Also, just say hellstone. Saying what you said grinds my gears REALLY hard, and hell is fine to say.

Back
Top Bottom