Game Mechanics Eclipse moon lord

Deservioli

Terrarian
So after moon lord there not many difficult bosses to defeat. And its also after moon lord you get the best weapons with nothing to use them on. Thats why adding a special moon lord boss fight that can be spawned when using a celestial sigl during an eclipse. This will spawn an enraged moon lord or smt. He would be red instead of blue since hes so angry. One of his attacks would be like the lunar portal staff so that some of them spawn around you. Another attack would be like the lunar flare item. Them will like shoot after you. He would also ofc have his previous attacks and if someone comes up with something more they could also be attacks.

Huh, I like the idea. Of course it couldn't drop any new item tiers, because then we'd run into the same issue, but it could drop some sort of special trophy or whatever just to show off that you did complete it. Of course, if that were to be the case, it would have to be absurdly difficult even with the new items gained from regular Moon Lord.

I love this idea but maybe you could add like a cross between the last prism and phantasmal deathray.
Huh, I like the idea. Of course it couldn't drop any new item tiers, because then we'd run into the same issue, but it could drop some sort of special trophy or whatever just to show off that you did complete it. Of course, if that were to be the case, it would have to be absurdly difficult even with the new items gained from regular Moon Lord.
so he would be like a superboss

It's a creative idea.There is no mechanism for the bosses variants in Terraria.ngl I like it.But if the variant of the moon lord is added,should we add it for other bosses?
:dryadwink:

Back
Top Bottom