• Needs work (message me why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electroman102

Duke Fishron
Have you ever needed or wanted​
your own website? Ever have the urge to play a video game during class just to find it blocked? Look no further…

Electroman102’s Website Development Center

Here, I can turn you envisioned​
website into reality! I can code games, blogs (pain in the butt, but doable), even a card for Fathers Day!

Requests

I will accept most website requests,
given it isn’t too complex. If you are interested, you will need to provide a email address through which I can send the finished product. Websites can take from a day to a month, depending on its complexity. Decoration takes longer, so bear with me if it has a lot of it. Details will need to be provided.

NOTE

I didn’t find a spot for this under
“Player Creations, Art, and Literature” so I put it here. If there is a better spot for this thread, let me know!

-Electroman102

Hello Electroman,

Ultimately as a forum policy, we don't permit threads that advertise other websites/products/services. If you want to put this within your own signature or post about this on your own profile, that would be fine. But we can't permit members to have Threads for things such as this.

This Thread has been locked. If you have questions about this, you can PM myself or another Staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom