Fishcookie

Steampunker
DISCORD IS UP! https://discord.gg/M76nPBq You can watch my mod's progress. :3

CURRENT STAFF LIST:
-ELECTROMAN054 (OWNER) Le Overlord!
-IRIAZUL (CODER)
-CRIZION (DECENT SPRITER/CODER)
-LITTLEJOHN (GOOD SPRITER)
-SERIAL DREEMURR (MUSICIAN) Le Undertale Noob!
-REXODINOLP (DECENT SPRITER/CODER/CO-OWNER! CONGRATS!)
-STARMAN (AMAZING SPRITER)

Guten tag, Terraria Modding Community! So you may have seen my Recruitment Page in the General Mod Discussion. So you may kind of know how the Recruitment works. Anyway, this isn't a recruitment page, this is the official forum post. Yay! :D You will be able to find the planned development here, sprites and plans! So we don't have many sprites yet, but we are working! All we hope is you will be hyped, wanna help, and well enjoy it when we get it out!

I plan to clean this up soon but anyway... On with it.

NEW BOSSES: Harpy Rouge and The Observer (TOTALLY DIDNT TAKE NAME IDEA FOR ALGALON, THE OBSERVER. ;) )

Harpy Rouge is a pre-hardmode boss spawnable in the Sky Fortress at the Sky Altar, as long as you have a Enchanted Harpy Feather. (2% Drop From Harpy Protectors in Fortress.) Once obtained, you just have to right click it as you would the golem. The boss has 2 stages, stage one the boss shall shoot feathers in fans at players, this can hurt if you are too close and get hit by multiple of them. The boss will spawn in baby harpies to help her... KILL THE ADDS, or you will get overrun. She shall swoop down every now and then to harm the player, if you can move quick enough, you can dodge it. Stage 2, her feathers begin to hit harder and have less spread, plus you now have 2x the amount of feathers. She will begin summoning crystals to help her now, destroy these quickly. (In the future once we learn it, she will gain health when the crystal hurts you.) When she swoops, she shall also do it more often.

The Observer... Hmmm. I wonder his abilities... Possible Lunar Weapon Summons? Black Holes? Meteor Showers? Who knows? ;)

NEW BIOME: Sky Fortress

The Sky Fortress was once the home of the harpy race. Once a peaceful race, and a ally of the humans, the temple was corrupted and slowly the harpies began to invade human territory and started destroying villages. Though most harpies are outside causing trouble, there are still many guards bound to their stations, never to leave. Their job to kill anyone who ventures into the Fortress. They will not hesitate to quickly end you.

-Platinum Chests!?- These Platinum Chests requires Platinum keys dropped by Guards with a 10% chance. These chests contain old and new sky loot, even a star cloak! Very rare chance to get a ancient artifact.

-Many Corridors... Similar to the dungeon, just no skeletons and big empty rooms.

-Cool New Blocks!? (Requires Picksaw to mine.)

-and more stuff I don't want to spoil.

NEW SKY LOOT:

-Magic, Thrower, and Ranger Starfury Grade Weapons.

-New Windwatcher Armor set!

I will stop here. I have German to do. Anyway! I hope you do apply or do get hyped! I don't have many sprites yet, but I shall put some up soon.

I will just leave this here. Since I have not made a spoiler for them yet, nor do I know the fing URL for them.

http://www.piskelapp.com/user/5452350416224256/all

Last edited:
New Hardmode Weapon Type! Sprited by me from scratch! I think this is the first time I have done well on a sprite. Can you guess what the Sabers do? ;)
[doublepost=1475095636,1475095593][/doublepost]Wait. Where did those marks come from. :mad: Stupid program!
[doublepost=1475095773][/doublepost]Okay stupid marks are gone.

Attachments

• Saber 2.4 clone.png
    Saber 2.4 clone.png
    519 bytes · Views: 172
  • Saber 2.4 clone.png
    Saber 2.4 clone.png
    507 bytes · Views: 142
Mod looks cool. The name somehow bothers me because there was a "Electron mod" previously. Also, mods named after creators usually don't go well. This might be an exception, we will see. Support!

Back
Top Bottom