Pixel Art Eli's Pixel Factory

Should I continue making sprites?

• Definitely

• Yes

• No because... (tell me why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, I'd like to make a request.

Could you combine the styles of these two armors into a different armor?
Venomalix' Dev Armor.png
Blacksteel Armor.png

Also, here is the colors you'd use.
Axuris Palette.png

oh sorry are you american? i meant a pillar version of this

Attachments

• download (7).jpe
    download (7).jpe
    10.4 KB · Views: 165
oh sorry are you american? i meant a pillar version of this
I know what a donut is and I am american :p
I was just confused because you worded it weirdly because I thought you were describing a specialize boomerang instead of one made out of donut
One last question:
So can you describe what you mean pillar version?
I need a good description of what exactly it should look like such as shape, features, etc.

I know what a donut is and I am american :p
I was just confused because you worded it weirdly because I thought you were describing a specialize boomerang instead of one made out of donut
One last question:
So can you describe what you mean pillar version?
I need a good description of what exactly it should look like such as shape, features, etc.
oh sorry anyways just a regular donut except it can have the frosting qualities of stardust nebula solar or vortex the dough is just nightsky purple

Hey! I'm back again, thought I'd take a stab at requesting Stellar Armor again, because the weapon sprites got updated! It's a mid hardmode, Sky themed, Ranger set. Here are some Stellar Weapons for an idea of theme/ color:
22XGek9.png
1hKWgxM.gif
QG9HhSn.png

oh sorry anyways just a regular donut except it can have the frosting qualities of stardust nebula solar or vortex the dough is just nightsky purple
I am not so sure I can finish the request considering I can not get the sprite to look good at all :/

nah doesnt matter i want to see what you come u with but if you think thats too hard can you try making me a set of armor based off terrablade?

Could you make an armor with the palette of an Crystal Shard?
Crystal_Shard.png

it should be have many spikes and it should be magic styled if Possible :)

Could you make an armor with the palette of an Crystal Shard? View attachment 127430

it should be have many spikes and it should be magic styled if Possible :)
What exactly do you mean by "Magic Styled"?
Hey, I was wandering if you could make me a sprite of a rat and an owl?
Thanks in advance!
I will try it out but do not expect me to get it done good
I have very little practice on spriting organic things
nah doesnt matter i want to see what you come u with but if you think thats too hard can you try making me a set of armor based off terrablade?
I will be right on it :D

Back
Top Bottom