Should I continue making sprites?

• Definitely

• Yes

• No because... (tell me why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to use it for a mod I'm making
Here you go...
transparent.png

Can i have a few (five or six) pieces of dust, that look like the ones that you get from the On fire! debuff, except a dark purple?
NightmareDrop_NightmareFuel.png
(can you use the kind of light purple to the left side of that sprite?) Here is what I mean by flame particles:
Firey_greatsword_animation.gif
Hope you're having a nice day and thanks in advance

Can i have a few (five or six) pieces of dust, that look like the ones that you get from the On fire! debuff, except a dark purple? View attachment 75743 (can you use the kind of light purple to the left side of that sprite?) Here is what I mean by flame particles:
Firey_greatsword_animation.gif
Hope you're having a nice day and thanks in advance
About me particles are easyiest what you can do. Here is my try but he said use purple colours of it, but not black I don't see why, when it is maked for something like darkflame sword. used black colours of it too and isn't changed too much :/
darkfuel dust particles.png

And when I am here, I think I will make maybe small request. Grab one female armor or add one female variant sprite to vanity set if isn't. I want to see your try doing it.

bro.
ms paint is all i use.
i was hoping for a way to get good aat pixel art because i'm complete :red: at it... D:

Back
Top Bottom