• Ding

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Dong

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Kyro

Terrarian
Hey there guys.

I am Kyro. I don't really much else in Terraria other than Endgame PvP. I find that building isn't my kind of thing, and I don't really want to keep doing more playthroughs of the game.

However, I do find Endgame PvP to be very exhilarating and fun. The fast-paced action and the suspenseful battles just makes it so fun compared to a lot of other PvP experiences I have in other games! I also find it to be pretty skill-based, despite what other people may say. I am always ready to fight when I go on Terraria.

I also maintain a social group called "Endgame PvP Discussion" down in the "Terraria Discussions Group" subforum. Feel free to check it out if you have any interest in Endgame PvP!

Feel free to talk to me if you want to PvP, if you want any opinions on aspects of Endgame PvP, or if you just want to have a friendly chat.

Also feel free to ask me any questions in this thread.

People have issues with PvP because the devs don't consider PvP balance when adding in new gear, and we've got stuff that does thousands of damage per second with only 500 HP, so.. yeah. Works better on enemies that have thousands of HP, but we don't have as much.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Well, most of those thousand+ DPS weapons don't really work in PvP, with a few exceptions. Weapons like the Tsunami or the Bubble Gun rely on you hitting multiple projectiles at once, which isn't so possible with the short invulnerability time that occurs when ever you get hit by a weapon.

Of course, there are still weapons like the Terra Blade that can do some massive damage in a short amount of time, but if you are good enough you can avoid all the damage entirely. Terra Blades usually have slow projectile speed, making it easy to dodge and counter with a more reliable weapon.

Also, defense makes a pretty big difference in taking damage, so you probably won't be eating too much damage unless you are a mage or something.

Thanks for the welcome btw. :D

Back
Top Bottom