Mobile Emblems from wall of flesh?

I had to reinstall Terraria on my new phone, so I started fresh. Once I got to Wall of flesh and defeated it, no emblem was dropped. So I tried again and same result. After about 10 more fights, still no emblems. Please help and explain this. I can't progress properly without the emblems.

This is not a guide so you have posted this in the wrong thread. Now for this problem, did you get other items instead of the Emblems.

I had to reinstall Terraria on my new phone, so I started fresh. Once I got to Wall of flesh and defeated it, no emblem was dropped. So I tried again and same result. After about 10 more fights, still no emblems. Please help and explain this. I can't progress properly without the emblems.
An Emblem isn't a guaranteed drop. It's random what you'll get when you kill the Wall of Flesh. You'll just have to keep killing it to try to get the Emblem that you want.

This is not a guide so you have posted this in the wrong thread. Now for this problem, did you get other items instead of the Emblems.
I've moved this to Mobile In-Game Support. In the future, if you see a thread that is in the wrong section, please just report it and let us know what section you think it should be moved to. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom