PS4 Enchanted sword on ps4?

Soulstar

Terrarian
Been thru multiple worlds looking for this elusive sword... Gamepedia Terraria lists that it should be on consoles but not arkhalis or the shrine. Wondering if anyone's gotten it.

I do have it on my PS4, it's just absurdly rare because there are no sword shrines, here is the pic of it:
tkCvAcQ.jpg

I've been searching for it for a long time, but at last I have the legendary sword, found it about a year ago.

Sorry if I sound stupid here, but I thought 1.3 wasn't out on either console, and enchanted sword shrines were part of 1.3 (So, PC only), but right there is a picture of one on PS4. I don't really follow PS4 terraria news, and I'm generally just kind of confused about this

The enchanted sword was in on 1.2.4 but the arkhalis n shrine are 1.3+ that's why I'm curious if it existed really on console or how much of a pain it is. Note the shrine isn't like how it is for 1.3 btw

I was playing yesterday and I was exploring just a regular biome underground of course and I found it randomly. In my experiences it usually just spawns randomly.

Just to clarify, the sword is possibly considered one of the rarest items in the game and has been part of the console game since console, mobile, and computer 1.2, seeing as I found it in my first couple of worlds there. Unfortunately, since I didn't do anything with screenshots then, I don't have one. If my memory is correct, it spawns in about 1:1,000 worlds. I also found it in a generated structure with I believe a heart in the center of it on mobile as well.

I've gotten it on console from breaking pots I still have one message me on ps4 wrycooldude16 is my gamer tag

Back
Top Bottom