Mobile End-Game Boss Farming

Dankk

Steampunker
You know how when you’re in end game, and need those hallowed bars to make more pumpkin moon medalions? Let’s say you dont want to spend much time and energy killing the mech bosses.

Here’s what you should do:

Go to your local dungeon and grab yourself some spikes. 20-40 will do.

Get a heart lantern, and a campfire. Honey helps if you have lower defense and you can use heart reach potions just to be safe.

Make sure you have at least 75 defense or more, you can get warding on your accessories if your armor isn’t on the defense side. If you have lower than 75 defense, I would recommend getting the cross necklace. But if you have more than 75 defense, there’s no need for it.

Place the spikes down across the ground. Make a pool of honey somewhere, place your heart lantern and campfire down and drink your potion.

Jump in the honey, then hop on the spikes and you’re ready for the boss farming.

——————————————————————————————————-

As you know, due to the spikes dealing damage to you, the boss cannot.

I personally like this better than the slime statue trick because you cant really fight the boss because you’ll end up killing the slime.

Unless you severely mess this up, it will work.

I'm an end game mage with razorblade typhoon, I can pretty much one shot these things. But, this trick is pretty good, i just don't have enough defense.

Back
Top Bottom