tModLoader Enderuim Mod

`:indifferent:Enderuim Mod`:indifferent:

This mod focuses on SWORDS! WHO DOESN'T LOVE SWORDS!? This mod focuses on swords, but other weapons are available.
True Terra Blade
View attachment 91039
Crafted with love and care
not really
Crafted with:

• 1 Star Wrath
  • 1 Terra Blade
  • 2 Broken Hero Swords
When swung, it summons a green orb that hurts monsters that touch it. Once a monster touches it, it falls to the ground and disappears.

The Dark End (Courtesy of Bloody Corrupter)
View attachment 91041
Crafted with:

• 10 Obsidian
  • 6 Wood
  • 4 Ecoplasm
An Overpowered Muramasa.
Beam Staff (omg not a sword noooo)
View attachment 91042
Crafted with:

• Enchanted Sword
Shoots Orbs (despite the name) at a fast ROF. Still useful in hardmode, if you are sweggy enough.
Omegashark
The Omegashark is made with 2 Minisharks, 1 Megashark , 2 Luminite bars, 8 Spectre bars, 50 Souls of Might, 50 Souls of Sight, 50 Souls of Fright, and 2 Souls of Night.
Its expensive but damn its worth it.
ModGun.gif

View attachment 91246
Want to support? just take the image below and put it in your signature! Even better, link this page to the image!View attachment 91215

Wanna be a staff member?
Start a conversation with me with some of your work.

My sword :D

hey endershot did you check your email?!:redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin:
[DOUBLEPOST=1451942677,1451942661][/DOUBLEPOST]i send you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff m8 D:
[DOUBLEPOST=1451942878][/DOUBLEPOST]any way i have no idea what to make so wat should i make ender?:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:':eek:~:eek::nurseeek::merchanteek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::joy:
EPIC how did you do that!
[DOUBLEPOST=1452007562,1452007510][/DOUBLEPOST]and how you post images on this page for god sake!?!?!!? :redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:':eek:~:eek::nurseeek::merchanteek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::joy:
EPIC how did you do that!
[DOUBLEPOST=1452007562,1452007510][/DOUBLEPOST]and how you post images on this page for god sake!?!?!!? :redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch:
What I did was download the img, open my files and drag into the post. I based heavens blade on broken hero sword, as a challenge with my friend.

Back
Top Bottom