PC Enemies in Expert Hardmode Suddenly Dealing Massive Damage?

Soul64x

Terrarian
Around 2 weeks ago, I stopped playing a game of Expert mode Terraria. When I picked it back up today, everything was dealing massive damage. Gastropods dealt 100 per hit (towards NPCs as well), green slimes dealt 60s? Possessed Armor, Wraiths, 100s each time! I don't remember it being like this at all. Is it supposed to be like this?!

Projectiles will scale higher than other attacks as well, so be warned. Goblin Sorcerer balls are distressingly lethal compared to other attacks in the invasion, for example.

In the Goblin Army event, make sure to kill the Goblin Summoners while dodging, if you mess up a dodge, well massive damage. But be careful if this happens in Expert Mode. I promise, you will survive unlike other youtubers who attempted this (I am the only youtuber to learn game mechanics fast and becoming smarter than any youtuber ever. Even outmatching popular youtubers too!) and you'll be fine.

Be warned that in those 3 mechanical bosses, be careful not to take too much damage, okay? Because, in Expert Mode you will die by a lot after Hardmode. Now, i recommended your accessories should all be reforged to Warding because it will help by a little bit. And tons of Regeneration and ironskin potions you have is also needed.

Fun Fact: I beat Expert Mode in Mage, Summoner, and Ranged several times before. Call me a Terraria Master if you will.

In the Goblin Army event, make sure to kill the Goblin Summoners while dodging, if you mess up a dodge, well massive damage. But be careful if this happens in Expert Mode. I promise, you will survive unlike other youtubers who attempted this (I am the only youtuber to learn game mechanics fast and becoming smarter than any youtuber ever. Even outmatching popular youtubers too!) and you'll be fine.

Be warned that in those 3 mechanical bosses, be careful not to take too much damage, okay? Because, in Expert Mode you will die by a lot after Hardmode. Now, i recommended your accessories should all be reforged to Warding because it will help by a little bit. And tons of Regeneration and ironskin potions you have is also needed.

Fun Fact: I beat Expert Mode in Mage, Summoner, and Ranged several times before. Call me a Terraria Master if you will.

I hope you're 8 years old or something because that was cringeworthy to read.

Nope, i am 17. And an 8 year old would write broken English like Temmie. Teenagers played Terraria like me know any strategies. I haven't used one in any Expert Mode world. Call me a boss, but i played terraria for about hundreds and thousands of hours.

You know, that actually hurt a little bit of my taste. But it's okay. I can make better advice for you.

It's recommend if you mine from Cobalt/Palladium to Adamanite(?)/Titanium, then you set up an arena for these 3 mechanical bosses (I recommend Fighting Destroyer first because that i usually do. Plus, this is the easiest boss for me because i dodge for legit.), and make sure you have enough Greater Healing Potions, Pressure Plated Heart Statues, and Heart lamps that you may really need for the fight.

Secondly, i recommend you to fight with in platforms because it's very useful for beating Destroyer, The Twins, and Skeletron Prime. If you are really careful, you can beat it all in 3 nights. Me? Only three nights because i do it one at a time in Expert Mode, sometimes in 5 nights. Plus, during Expert Mode, you might find the enemies hard as hell to defeat, so make sure you got the best armor you have and the best weapons you have. Otherwise, you are better off in a pile of bloody entrails everywhere.

Plus, my English is perfect, although a few mistakes in spelling and grammar that i fix. Except the main ore from 1.1, boy that was hard to spell it!

P.S: If you are melee, it will be harder for you to survive in expert mode in Hardmode. So, keep that in mind. Plus, i know that it's very cringey for you to read this, is because i didn't have much time while playing Terraria by a lot. That's the reason my writing can be cringeworthy for some people.

Now i gave you some advice, you have better chances to survive in Hardmode or what i call Xenomode (Because fan of Xenoverse??? No idea.) and an even better chance of defeating 3 bosses at night in random nights with a setup arena. Now you know how to do this, you can survive like a Master Terrarian above the level of Yrimir.

Nope, i am 17. And an 8 year old would write broken English like Temmie. Teenagers played Terraria like me know any strategies. I haven't used one in any Expert Mode world. Call me a boss, but i played terraria for about hundreds and thousands of hours.

You know, that actually hurt a little bit of my taste. But it's okay. I can make better advice for you.

It's recommend if you mine from Cobalt/Palladium to Adamanite(?)/Titanium, then you set up an arena for these 3 mechanical bosses (I recommend Fighting Destroyer first because that i usually do. Plus, this is the easiest boss for me because i dodge for legit.), and make sure you have enough Greater Healing Potions, Pressure Plated Heart Statues, and Heart lamps that you may really need for the fight.

Secondly, i recommend you to fight with in platforms because it's very useful for beating Destroyer, The Twins, and Skeletron Prime. If you are really careful, you can beat it all in 3 nights. Me? Only three nights because i do it one at a time in Expert Mode, sometimes in 5 nights. Plus, during Expert Mode, you might find the enemies hard as hell to defeat, so make sure you got the best armor you have and the best weapons you have. Otherwise, you are better off in a pile of bloody entrails everywhere.

Plus, my English is perfect, although a few mistakes in spelling and grammar that i fix. Except the main ore from 1.1, boy that was hard to spell it!

P.S: If you are melee, it will be harder for you to survive in expert mode in Hardmode. So, keep that in mind. Plus, i know that it's very cringey for you to read this, is because i didn't have much time while playing Terraria by a lot. That's the reason my writing can be cringeworthy for some people.

Now i gave you some advice, you have better chances to survive in Hardmode or what i call Xenomode (Because fan of Xenoverse??? No idea.) and an even better chance of defeating 3 bosses at night in random nights with a setup arena. Now you know how to do this, you can survive like a Master Terrarian above the level of Yrimir.
I think this is even more cringeworthy than your first post bro. Maybe stop with the walls of text.

I think this is even more cringeworthy than your first post bro. Maybe stop with the walls of text.

I can't bro. I am way too literate to stop making walls of text lol. Besides, i have no problem reading walls of text bro. Even the moderators are immune to Walls of text, even Red too! Besides, i can't stop making walls of literate advice text.

Half the people on the forums lie about their age, you can sometimes guess based on literacy and grammar, for example, his 'I's aren't capitalized, but who wants to, it's a forums after all.

I don't even bother to fix the fact I have more than an acceptable amount of commas in that sentence

Half the people on the forums lie about their age, you can sometimes guess based on literacy and grammar, for example, his 'I's aren't capitalized, but who wants to, it's a forums after all.

I don't even bother to fix the fact I have more than an acceptable amount of commas in that sentence
Yeah to be honest I can barely even understand what he's saying. Just huge columns of gibberish and narcissism.

@MikeMath3

Posts such as this are rude and uncalled for. If you post, ensure it has to do with the topic of the Thread and not directed to making accusations and insults towards other people.

@Mirayez

You are not helping by focusing on the posts of other Users and criticizing how they're written. There are no rules about how long a member's post has to be or how good their grammar has to be and it has nothing to do with the topic of this Thread, so it is best to drop it.

With that, everyone please post on topic in this Thread. Further behavior and posts of this nature could result in Thread Bans and/or Warning Marks for the people involved.

Back
Top Bottom