• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Enhanced version of the textures of Terraria 1.3.0.8

Techdude594

Skeletron Prime
Thanks. Now i understand why you called them "old Terraria textures". Indeed it would make sense to include those as an additional download option. I can do that if you have those old textures (i found no option in Steam to revert Terraria to older version).
Sure, here's a few to get started with! I have a dropbox link here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ernsitjlzqtlvx7/AAC-badYMgDcAa-J_lDGpFZja?dl=0

I will also post an image of what I mean by the blocks not stitching together correctly, there are quite a few examples of this which could be fixed.

AishiVanYumiko

Terrarian
I know this doesn't pertain to this post, but it has the most to do with textures so i was wondering any anyone knew of a tmodloader mod that changed textures, i remember once the game looked super nice and cool at one point but when i went back to manage my mods better the cool looking (retextured blocks and everything) went away. So if anyone has any ideas of any mods that retexture blocks and others in tmodloader. Gimme a shout.

Techdude594

Skeletron Prime
I know this doesn't pertain to this post, but it has the most to do with textures so i was wondering any anyone knew of a tmodloader mod that changed textures, i remember once the game looked super nice and cool at one point but when i went back to manage my mods better the cool looking (retextured blocks and everything) went away. So if anyone has any ideas of any mods that retexture blocks and others in tmodloader. Gimme a shout.
These textures work fine with tModLoader, just place the files in the content folder *after* installing tModLoader into your Terraria folder.

psmith

Terrarian

Attachments

• Images-old-terraria-textures-1.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 209

psmith

Terrarian
I sure will. Actually i started playing Terraria again a few weeks ago because i got too excited about a new similar game called "it lurks below" (but sadly that's only in closed beta state now).
How come you didn't use my texture pack when you created the screenshot for your signature? :D
"It lurks below" has reached early access on steam! :)

KalleNaksi

Terrarian
Hey psmith! Very cool textures you have created here. I would like to know how you made them. Is there somesort of a converter, or did you do them by hand?
Would really like to know, thanks in advance :D!

Paci

Terrarian
I am having problems launching terraria with the textures.
Skjermbilde (108).png

psmith

Terrarian
I am having problems launching terraria with the textures.View attachment 237138
It looks like you have missing textures. Rechecking game files with steam might help.
Note that my texture pack does not contain an enhanced version of all textures, so if you want to use my texture pack then DO NOT delete the Images folder! Just unzip my texture pack by overwriting the existing textures in the Images folder.

Techdude594

Skeletron Prime
Hey man, so now that the forums are back, when can we expect an update to the pack? Can't wait to see the new textures with this pack!

Top Bottom