Mobile Entire game data gets reset if too many cloud worlds are deleted

Feesh

Official Terrarian
I usually made new cloud worlds so I could find new stuff and delete them when I did, but when I had one and I went off without deleting it before I did and it asked me if I wanted to keep it, I tapped the name of the one I had 2 times. Big mistake, as soon after the game instantly crashed, and when I went back on it there was the extracting files screen, and then my whole game got wiped. Local saves, characters, everything. I don't think I'll want to start from scratch again, but to anyone else out there on iOS/mobile in general just be careful when you're deleting a cloud world.

I usually made new cloud worlds so I could find new stuff and delete them when I did, but when I had one and I went off without deleting it before I did and it asked me if I wanted to keep it, I tapped the name of the one I had 2 times. Big mistake, as soon after the game instantly crashed, and when I went back on it there was the extracting files screen, and then my whole game got wiped. Local saves, characters, everything. I don't think I'll want to start from scratch again, but to anyone else out there on iOS/mobile in general just be careful when you're deleting a cloud world.

Yep. I had a wierd thing similar to this. No matter where I tapped my screen I kept getting the ""are you sure you would like to delete" message. I kept pressing NO because I was trying to log in to my main world. After getting this message and presing no a bunch of times, the game crashed. When I went back in the world was gone. Lost literally everything.

;(;(:nursecrying:

Luckily your data was only wiped....Because mine,it keeps crashing as soon as I reach the main menu...It still doesn't work after reinstalling ;(

Back
Top Bottom