Epic introduction

Astro877

Skeletron
Hello fellow Terrarians, I’ve decided it’s time to finally join the forums. I’ve never really been one to be on forums for anything, so apologies in advance for any weird little mistakes i make. :)

I first played Terraria on my Xbox 360/1 (I can’t remember which :p) around 2017-ish. I got as far as I could back then, with there being no Cultist or Moon Lord, so i eventually quit playing.

I’ve played on-and-off for a while since then, eventually switching to PC, but never could really hold a world for too long without getting bored.

I got back into Terraria a few weeks ago and reignited my quest to get all of the achievements. I went from around 75/104 to 103/104 (Thank you Angler) and now I’m pretty much just building stuff in my post-Moon Lord world. I have also recently started a Master Mode world, which is going about as well as I could have hoped (Bad).

Some other information, I usually play ranger or melee, I prefer corruption over crimson, and I thank the Angler for all the glory he has brought to this world (Screw you, Phillip :mad:)

-Astro

Back
Top Bottom