tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

Max upgrade level should restricted before hardmode

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it possible to add certain items to upgrade?
There is this new Clicker Class mod, and I would love to add clicker items as upgradables.

Hello!
i dont know if this thread is still active but ill try.
i have been playing with your mod for along time and it worked perfectly. however now the "Refund" button as gotta invisible, just wanna let you know. it still works but i cant see the button. see attached file: (my mouse is on the refund button and just for trying i upgraded with 1 token and then refunded 0 tokens as the picture is showing.)
bild_2021-08-01_183116.png

Last edited:
Hello!
i dont know if this thread is still active but ill try.
i have been playing with your mod for along time and it worked perfectly. however now the "Refund" button as gotta invisible, just wanna let you know. it still works but i cant see the button. see attached file: (my mouse is on the refund button and just for trying i upgraded with 1 token and then refunded 0 tokens as the picture is showing.)View attachment 335929
If you are playing on TML 1.4 it might be because of that. Otherwise, the mod (From my knowledge) has not been updated in a while so it could just be the mod being out of date.

Okay so I have this mod installed with a bunch of mods and either something is conflicting or this mod is not working properly.

Okay so I have this mod installed with a bunch of mods and either something is conflicting or this mod is not working properly.
Mine's not working either. It doesn't increase past +1 and no extra stats are put on.
Can anyone help?
I found out that Calamity v1.5.6.1 causes the Upgrader NPC to not work properly and it only reforges the items. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix?

Last edited:
Mine's not working either. It doesn't increase past +1 and no extra stats are put on.
Can anyone help?
I found out that Calamity v1.5.6.1 causes the Upgrader NPC to not work properly and it only reforges the items. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix?
I hope the creator fixes this soon, it's such a fun mod.

How about making it more balanced with pre-hardmode weapons?
For example, do not allow the use of tokens before killing a wall of flesh, after that you can use up to a certain level according to the color of the weapon, so that, for example, the best weapon from the moon lord can be pumped to a maximum of +10, and a mini-shark to +100 to balance the weapon, and to play whatever you wanted without affecting the vanilla balance of the game?

when will the mod be fixed?
а то нормальных модов на прокачку нету, я уже задолбался - russian

As far as I can tell. This thread became inactive. But with the hope that someday this mod will be fixed I write this message. Would love to see this working with calamity.

So the bug or glitch or whatever it is appeard once again i can't fix it neither if i delete the world of the char or the mod
so if i want to upgrade the weapon at the npc it reforges instead of upgrading it to +1 + 2 etc etc

So the bug or glitch or whatever it is appeard once again i can't fix it neither if i delete the world of the char or the mod
so if i want to upgrade the weapon at the npc it reforges instead of upgrading it to +1 + 2 etc etc
I have the same issue. But for me it just wouldn't work for calamity. Any other mod works fine with this.
You could try disabling a few mods or just a specific mod.
I'm also clueless ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Typo.

I have the same issue. But for me it just wouldn't work for calamity. Any other mod works fine with this.
You could try disabling a few mods or just a specific mod.
I'm also clueless ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Typo.
nah it doesn't work either the vanilla weapon don't work neither any weapons though the problem it's that it reforges like the goblin tinkerer does instead of upgrading its velocity damage crit etc

nah it doesn't work either the vanilla weapon don't work neither any weapons though the problem it's that it reforges like the goblin tinkerer does instead of upgrading its velocity damage crit etc
Hello, I did testing and the newest calamity update is causing the issue, my theory is that the end game upgrade system for that mod messed with this mod and it just reverted to some back up, idk, i'm not a programmer so just for now his mod is unusable with calamity in it's intended way.(tho reforging weapons for cheap is helpful).

Hello, I did testing and the newest calamity update is causing the issue, my theory is that the end game upgrade system for that mod messed with this mod and it just reverted to some back up, idk, i'm not a programmer so just for now his mod is unusable with calamity in it's intended way.(tho reforging weapons for cheap is helpful).
Likely
EU calls ItemLoader.PostReforge() after doing it's upgrades and whatever calamity does when it hooks into IL.PR spits out a whole new item who just so happens to have the same custom name.
Upgrade variable doesn't stick = no stats, no incrementing upgrade cost

This was one of my favorite mods, since I loved the sheer amount of power I could get while using whatever weapon I had at hand. I can confirm that one of the fairly recent Calamity updates caused it to break and work as a usual reforge instead of upgrading.

I hope it gets fixed at some point. I'd love to keep using it!

Once you disable the calamity, you can upgrade your weapons, although it will take some time and effort.

Back
Top Bottom