tModLoader Erilipah

Status
Not open for further replies.
its better than having what...?which question?

by the way @Dual Iron ,what is thi link moonburn IT made under the "here's your reward" under "Good job in being persistent...." under "Spoiler" under "you are very persistent...." under 16 spoilers?(i just postet what there is cuz i dont have anything better to do)

its better than having what...?which question?

by the way @Dual Iron ,what is thi link moonburn IT made under the "here's your reward" under "Good job in being persistent...." under "Spoiler" under "you are very persistent...." under 16 spoilers?(i just postet what there is cuz i dont have anything better to do)

It's just an invite link to the discord...

How much time it will take?I can not wait to use it!
That depends. Originally we planned to release it when all of preHM is done and that might take a month or two, but we were thinking about releasing an early version. The early version would take around 2 weeks or so. Either way, dont quote me on those numbers but still.

The original erilipah was, well I'm not done with it yet. But I do like what I saw so far. I really like how the devs were trying to go a very different route then other mods and trying completely new ideas and some very challenging and hard, but fair bosses. Also with a lack of balance and a very annoying debuff.
I hope the V2 remake will keep the best parts of the original and fix up the flaws from it as well. I look forward to it.

Also, give us some LORE! The backstory being hinted at by the Dracon is very interesting.

The original erilipah was, well I'm not done with it yet. But I do like what I saw so far. I really like how the devs were trying to go a very different route then other mods and trying completely new ideas and some very challenging and hard, but fair bosses. Also with a lack of balance and a very annoying debuff.
I hope the V2 remake will keep the best parts of the original and fix up the flaws from it as well. I look forward to it.

Also, give us some LORE! The backstory being hinted at by the Dracon is very interesting.

Yes, we are focusing on balancing more than ever. And the mod definitely will have unique concepts and hard but fair bosses. There's a little lore on the forums posts under the bosses, by the way.

Now that I've finished the original mod I can kinda see why a remake is in order:
--Some really stupid debuffs that make the game unfun (Infected, Dry, Shattered, and Thermosphere to name the worst ones), getting randomly infected during a boss fight or event gets old really quick, it go so bad I started cheated cures in and disabling enemy spawns during boss fights.
--The Dracon really didn't serve much of a purpose later on the mod.
--The final boss was pretty unfair at the point your suppose to fight him, he can move ungodly fast in a way you can't avoid and does far more damage then you can deal with, --atleast his loot is quite good and the item isn't consumable.
--The Biome hints no proof it exists until it's too late and your vision is blacked out and you can't see jack.
--The Chemist sells some really OP potions for dirt cheap
--Samual's Amulet is the wet dream of summoners.

So, what did I see? Honestly maybe someone's first works into Terraria modding, wanting to push far and as high as they could, just with quite a few short comings. Non the less, erilipah IS a good mod, just not a great one.

Hopefully this remake will make a great one.

Now that I've finished the original mod I can kinda see why a remake is in order:
--Some really stupid debuffs that make the game unfun (Infected, Dry, Shattered, and Thermosphere to name the worst ones), getting randomly infected during a boss fight or event gets old really quick, it go so bad I started cheated cures in and disabling enemy spawns during boss fights.
--The Dracon really didn't serve much of a purpose later on the mod.
--The final boss was pretty unfair at the point your suppose to fight him, he can move ungodly fast in a way you can't avoid and does far more damage then you can deal with, --atleast his loot is quite good and the item isn't consumable.
--The Biome hints no proof it exists until it's too late and your vision is blacked out and you can't see jack.
--The Chemist sells some really OP potions for dirt cheap
--Samual's Amulet is the wet dream of summoners.

So, what did I see? Honestly maybe someone's first works into Terraria modding, wanting to push far and as high as they could, just with quite a few short comings. Non the less, erilipah IS a good mod, just not a great one.

Hopefully this remake will make a great one.

Those are definitely most of or all of the flaws of the old version, we're putting lots of effort into the mod to steer away from those mistakes now that we recognize them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom