Error System.ObjectDisposedExpectation: Cannot access a disposed object. on Startup

Drayos

Terrarian
Okay, so i just bought Terraria for Steam today , i installed it and clicked Play.
Well, my screen just stayed white all the time so i waited and nothing happend, then i went to the internet and looked for a solution.
So there was a guy saying that i should press ALT+ENTER to exit fullscreen mode.
I did that and got this error message right here:

b0zbaa

I searched around in the internet but nothing really helped.
I already reinstalled Terraria, Microsoft.NET and Microsoft.Xna.Framework

TL;DR White screen of death when starting the game

So, a couple things could be going on here. Sorry to hear you are having issues with the game!

First, the game is loading all of it's code when it first launches which means it will show up as "not responding" to windows. Don't press anything until you see the game menu.

Second, Try deleting the config.json file located in:
Code:
%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria

Third, verify the integrity of the game cache through Steam

Finally, if none of these solutions work. We will need more information to assist you. Let me know if you have any further problems.

Re-installation must be done between restarts.

1. Uninstall XNA/.NET.
  2. Restart your PC.
  3. Install XNA/.NET
  4. Restart your PC.
Delete your config.json file as well.

Thanks alot for the fast reply's!^^
I already fixed that issue myself tho by just pulling this thing right here: terrurio bug 1 paint.png

So after i pulled it down, it was all normal again. terrurio bug 2.png

I guess it's just a Graphic bug, since i can still hear the sound it makes when i go over Single Player and Multiplayer.

Could you clarify what you mean when you say "turning your screen off"? In addition are you by chance running the game in window or full screen mode? Do you get the same results using the other mode?

Back
Top Bottom