Every Biome is Hallow

unwrittenArtist

Empress of Light
Okay, I have no idea why this happens, and I have no Idea how to find a solution (besides green solution, which doesn't work). But for some reason, even in brand new worlds, every biome is ID-ed as hallow, by which I mean, the background changes and the music is always hallow. I need someone to find whichever mod does this and then give the creator of that mod a stern talking to, please.

You can start by disabling mods one by one until you find out which one it is.

You can start by disabling mods one by one until you find out which one it is.
I probably should have said this in the OP, but, uh, I'm one of those people who has one of those problems where reloading mods doesn't work every time, even if nothing is changed. So it may take longer than is humanly possible.

I probably should have said this in the OP, but, uh, I'm one of those people who has one of those problems where reloading mods doesn't work every time, even if nothing is changed. So it may take longer than is humanly possible.

Then you can't complain about it if you aren't willing to do anything about it. But if you give me your mod list then I might be able to point you in the right direction because I've never encountered the error before.

Then you can't complain about it if you aren't willing to do anything about it. But if you give me your mod list then I might be able to point you in the right direction because I've never encountered the error before.
Thanks, here's my pack. Be warned: Its big

Attachments

• The Chioni Pack.json
    1.9 KB · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom