Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idea 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanKrusher948

Skeletron Prime
I have decided to create a thread to share to you every single idea that came into my mind as a vanity contest submission.
Some of these aren't images, let's start!
The first thing I can recall having as an idea was a Vessel from Hollow Knight, but I quickly dis-considered it after trying to draw it. (Also, it broke a rule, the reference one)
The next thing that came to mind (That I can remember) was an outlined version of a Terrarian, but that was also dis-considered it due to not being creative enough, and was also very bland compared to what I see when I view the submission thread.
This is what I think is my best idea of them all, it was the mechanical brains model to go off of when the mechanic constructed the mechanical brain, plus some other stuff that will be seen in my official entry.
A kind of memey idea that came into my mind when I watched @Gameraiders101 video about the vanity contest. It was a Giraffe, don't ask me why.
Those were all of my ideas for the vanity contest I can recall being my idea.

This would be better off as a profile post or as a file on your own device. Threads are meant for discussion and not as a repository to store ideas. For ideas with the game, we have the Suggestion section that is dedicated to sharing ideas. However since this is about ideas for an ongoing contest and not the game itself, it isn't appropriate in the Suggestion Section of the Forums either.

You're free to make your submission in the Vanity Contest at any time if you haven't already done so, but you may only submit one idea. It can be changed as much as you want until the Contest deadline. Your other ideas can be stored on your own devices and do not need a thread to store them, so we have locked this Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom