Everybody's Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an idea:
Melted Turtle Shell
upload_2015-3-23_18-10-17.png

Inflicts fire damage (like magma stone)
When life is below 1/4 Anything that comes into contact with you catches on fire.

Not lucky :(. Also, I'm on Spring Break!

You are lucky, sadly my Spring Break was full of pain, sleep deficit and indoors ( I had like 15 min walks every day :( ). Also, i can try to remake the spectre helmet if you want.
You guys are kinda/not lucky because mine is in a week. And I'm sorry for your pain and sleep deficiency and you had 15 minutes walks every day, Logodum.
Now on topic, I like the idea of the melted turtle shell.

If that idea looks good check this out:
Spiky Turtle shell
upload_2015-3-23_18-23-47.png

Gives you thorns effect but stronger
then this!
Multi-shell
upload_2015-3-23_18-29-31.png

Wraps shell around you that gives you 35 defense when life is 1/4.
inflicts fire damage on contact when life is 1/4
Stronger thorns effect
fire damage to enemies (like magma stone)
Recipe: Frozen Turtle Shell, Spiky Turtle Shell (drops from giant tortoises), Melted Turtle Shell (Drops from Lava Turtles? wanna add that in? I'll sprite it to my best?)
(not really good at pixel art or anything, trying my best :p)

Last edited:
If that idea looks good check this out:
Spiky Turtle shell
View attachment 39166
Gives you thorns effect but stronger
then this!
Multi-shell
View attachment 39178
Wraps shell around you that gives you 45 defense when life is 1/4.
inflicts fire damage on contact when life is 1/4
Stronger thorns effect
fire damage to enemies (like magma stone)
(not really good at pixel art or anything, trying my best :p)

The Multi Shell is seriously Overpowered.

Haven't downloaded the mod just yet, but it is epic. Especially the Absorbent Cloth and Band of Rejuvenation. Since at least according to your WIP thread, the Absorbent Cloth uses Leather, maybe make Leather craftable with 3 Tissue Samples? It would make more sense than Vertebrae, and open it up to Crimson worlds (just a little later). If it's found in Water Chests like in your suggestion thread for it, than ignore this post.:p

Haven't downloaded the mod just yet, but it is epic. Especially the Absorbent Cloth and Band of Rejuvenation. Since at least according to your WIP thread, the Absorbent Cloth uses Leather, maybe make Leather craftable with 3 Tissue Samples? It would make more sense than Vertebrae, and open it up to Crimson worlds (just a little later). If it's found in Water Chests like in your suggestion thread for it, than ignore this post.:p

Alas, right now, it's not found in water chests (I need to learn that). Right now, it's crafted with... just Leather. I might make Leather drop from Face Monsters, or crafted from Tissue Samples, as you suggested. Who knows? Thanks for the suggestion, and praising this mod! :D

Alas, right now, it's not found in water chests (I need to learn that). Right now, it's crafted with... just Leather. I might make Leather drop from Face Monsters, or crafted from Tissue Samples, as you suggested. Who knows? Thanks for the suggestion, and praising this mod! :D
No prob. You are a genius. Band of Rejuvenation... Why hadn't I thought of that idea?

Eh ya know what, screw it. If anyone who's good at spriting/coding wants to help, why the hell not. I've reached my goal of release, so now people can help. If someone does volunteer, I know what I'll change my Solo Mod's name to.

Eh ya know what, screw it. If anyone who's good at spriting/coding wants to help, why the hell not. I've reached my goal of release, so now people can help. If someone does volunteer, I know what I'll change my Solo Mod's name to.
I'll try. I have quite a few ideas, and am working on some Antlion Armor sprites as we speak. First sprite, but here:
Antlion Helmet.png

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to start coding this stuff soon, after I brush up on it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom