Weapons & Equip [Excalibur's Expansion] The BOOMERAX

Are you going to continue reading Excalibur's Expansion?

• yes!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • no.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
THE BOOMERAX
A new post-mech boss axe with a twist

My brother came up with the name, but I did the rest.
Check him out! @SquidMan31

The boomerax!

Boomerax
Crafting:
5 Relicite Bars
5 Cryonium Bars
5 Ichortine Bars / Cursed Metal Bars
(more on those later into Excalibur's Expansion)

135% axe power
Longer range than most axes
Fast speed
Autofires
Special animation: Throwing (like boomerangs)
Tooltip: "Better be good at catching..."

Let me know if there are any balance issues!

yes Tobbvald's Tinkering might have been an influence

k bye

are you gone yet

Last edited:
The obvious question is why anyone would obtain 3 new bars just to craft an axe. A boomerang axe is interesting but ultimately just annoying for all intents since one would have to spam it instead of simply holding the button and could potentially cut down wanted trees.

The obvious question is why anyone would obtain 3 new bars just to craft an axe. A boomerang axe is interesting but ultimately just annoying for all intents since one would have to spam it instead of simply holding the button and could potentially cut down wanted trees.
Ohhhhh, trust me there will be more. It's autofire, completely forgot to put that... Editing now

I'd really rather not try to cross-reference all your different suggestions to find out what relicite, cryonium and that other metal bar is. If you're gonna post a suggestion that uses those items in it, at least give a basic explanation of what they are. Also, why does it use all 3?

EDIT : It seems like you actually haven't posted anything about any of those three bars. Wouldn't it be a good idea to tell us what the bars are, how you get them, when can make them, etc, first?

Last edited:
I'd really rather not try to cross-reference all your different suggestions to find out what relicite, cryonium and that other metal bar is. If you're gonna post a suggestion that uses those items in it, at least give a basic explanation of what they are. Also, why does it use all 3?

EDIT : It seems like you actually haven't posted anything about any of those three bars. Wouldn't it be a good idea to tell us what the bars are, how you get them, when can make them, etc, first?
Yeah. Me and Huzbubber_Tum have a very intense private conversation working all that out. It'll be up soon!

Good news, it's up! Check the Items category.

Back
Top Bottom