tModLoader Exitium Mod - Nuclear Apocalypse

Renk

Golem
cooltext348906545077294.png

Version: 0
Release Date - ??

Greetings Terrarians. Exitium will be a brand new content mod introducing some small, unique ideas, while pertaining a content mod style.
Exitium is a Nuclear Apocalypse based mod, introducing an entire new biome, whole new class of enemies, weapons, armor's, placeables, etc.
It will also introduce a new class of Ranged weapons called Heavy Revolver's. These weapons introduce a special way to take down enemies doing heavy
amounts of damage. With the heavy damage, comes at a price. Heavy revolver's are much like accessories and can be combined together to make superior
versions of them, these are known as Specialty Revolver's. The Nuclear biome will be known as the Glowing Sea (Heavy Fallout 4 nod) which is where most of
this mod will take place. Within the Glowing Sea, you will find new flora, tree's, mutated wildlife and creatures, new enemies/types, a new ore type, special crafting recipes,
special weapons, armors, accessories, placeables, mounts, pets, and maybe a few bosses!

Currently, this mod has no content, but has been planned out. Starting from Pre-Hardmode to Moonlord. I am currently looking for spriters & programmers that will help in this endeavor.
If you are interested please message me privately here, or on discord (RenRllySad#6420). If you have any questions for me and for the mod, please comment them down below and I will answer
any of which surface.

Developers:
Ren - Owner, Programmer, Composer, Writer
to be continued.

Maybe show some sprites?

Like stated in the forum,
"Currently, this mod has no content, but has been planned out. Starting from Pre-Hardmode to Moonlord. I am currently looking for spriters & programmers that will help in this endeavor.
If you are interested please message me privately here, or on discord (RenRllySad#6420). If you have any questions for me and for the mod, please comment them down below and I will answer
any of which surface.

Back
Top Bottom