PC [EXPERT MODE]All mechanical bosses with molten armor and 400 HP

But we're talking Pre-HardMode gear. Like, Phoenix Blaster and Molten Fury with Jester arrows
Oh. Then Necro Armor, damage modifiers ( who needs armor? ) tons of pots, Unreal Hellwing Bow ( or maybe Bee's Kness, although I don't know if they work ), Jester's/Hellfire Arrows, archery potion, wrath potion, rage potion, heart lantern, campire, honey, many other potions, Worm Scarf. Also beenades are op too.

You have to factor in mechanical defence, too. That'll mitigate a lot of the bee's damage. Phoenix Blaster has high velocity, no drop and has over 40 damage base when you add up bullet damage.

Also, defence is a big recommendation for Expert Mode. The big hitters are easy to avoid, but the small things like lasers can still hit like a truck...continuously.

I know about the defence, but try to kill these bosses without having damage. Also Sharktooth Necklace helps a bit. I was speaking of these bows since they have high speed, arrows are pretty good and you can actually boost your damage with Archery Potion unlike Phoenix Blaster.

I made this video in order to show you that expert early hardmode isn't hard at all, you can easily take them down with the right setup

Considering the fact that your "right setup" had unobtainable items pre-mech, it won't take a skilled player to take down all 3 mech bosses at the same time. Hell, my pet iguana could probably take all 3 down with your "right setup"....

Oh and I doubt you were the first player to try all 3 mech bosses with molten armor, 400HP, unobtainable items pre-mech.
You may've been the only one, but try it with a broken copper shortsword, m8. :cool:

Reactions: Nev
Oh and I doubt you were the first player to try all 3 mech bosses with molten armor, 400HP, unobtainable items pre-mech.
You may've been the only one, but try it with a broken copper shortsword, m8. :cool:

Man, I am 100% sure I am the only one that killed them with molten armor, 400 HP and in expert mode...

Back
Top Bottom