Biomes & Nature Expert Mode Blizzard Change

Please no. We don't need all these various debuffs that branch from the enviroment in Expert. Doing this would be like giving you the Burning debuff while in Hell.

Absolutely not. It's already horrible getting it from water. Inconvenience does not translate to difficulty.
I never said it was for difficulty. If the sandstorm can have a debuff, why can't the blizzard?
Please no. We don't need all these various debuffs that branch from the enviroment in Expert. Doing this would be like giving you the Burning debuff while in Hell.
No, the blizzard equivalent to that would be frostburn during a blizzard. You don't get hurt, just slowed down.

I never said it was for difficulty. If the sandstorm can have a debuff, why can't the blizzard?

No, the blizzard equivalent to that would be frostburn during a blizzard. You don't get hurt, just slowed down.
I assure you being constantly chilled is not comparable to a bit of wind in a sandstorm.

Because chilled is an absolutely huge, static speed reduction? "Windy" is sometimes beneficial and can be bypassed with speedy gear.
While I see where you're coming from, I still think the debuff fits with the event extremely well. Even if they had to make a third cold debuff (which I am against), I feel like blizzards should hinder your movement at least a little. There should probably be a way around it though. I may think one up.

I think being constantly chilled in a blizzard would be acceptable if we also made it so the chilled debuff was overridden by the campfire buff. But the chilled debuff is definitely too harsh to just force on people with no counterplay.
That sounds like a good idea in general, regardless of the main suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom