Explosives Inconsistencies Fix

Pro Superstar

Terrarian
It always kind of ticked me off that the grenades and bombs had sprite inconsistencies among each other, so I decided to fix that. Variants not seen are unedited. If you wish to edit these to look better, feel free to. I'm not the best in the world. It would be pretty cool if someone made a way to put them in-game too.
NOTE: It is easier to see the sprites with the snow and xenforo default forum themes.

Grenade

Before:
Grenade.png

After:
Grenade.png

Added the clip seen on the bouncy grenade. Also uses the outline color of said grenade.

Sticky Grenade

Before:
Sticky_Grenade.png

After:
Sticky_Grenade.png

Made to mimic the look of the bouncy grenade. Also uses the outline color of said grenade. Uses the color pallet of the sticky bomb and sticky dynamite.

Happy Grenade

Before:
Happy_Grenade.png

After:
Happy_Grenade.png

Adds the pin seen on the bouncy grenade.

Bomb

Before:
Bomb.png

After:
Bomb.png

Added the top covering seen on the bouncy bomb near its fuse. Also uses the outline color of said bomb.

Sticky Bomb

Before:
Sticky_Bomb.png

After:
Sticky_Bomb.png

Made to mimic the look of the bouncy bomb. Also uses the outline color of said bomb.

Bouncy Bomb

Before:
Bouncy_Bomb.png

After:
Bouncy_Bomb.png

Inverted the main part of the bomb to match the reflection on the regular and sticky bombs.

Smiley Bomb

Before:
Smiley_Bomb.png

After:
Smiley_Bomb.png

Added the top covering seen on the bouncy bomb near its fuse. Also uses the outline and fuse color of said bomb. I did this simply for completion's sake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom