Working as Designed Falling Ash projectiles don't drop as an item when landing at an unsiutable location

bredzisz

Steampunker
Falling Ash on getfixedboi worlds doesn't drop as an item when landing at an unsiutable location (for example a torch). Sand and other falling blocks do drop when this happens. Ash just dissapears.

Last edited:
Do you even know what Ash is? You ever been around a campfire that has burned all night? Do you even know how Ash actually works? No I'm not being a jerk I'm being honest. Something to consider man. Normally I would complain but Ash doesn't even need to be in the game like this because in Ash block wouldn't hold up if a chicken tried to lay an egg on top of it. Seriously dude.

I don't know what all the icons are that you guys are leaving but if you got something to say say it.

If you can't be honest or won't be honest then that's just cowardice and it's disrespectful.

I am giving respect by being honest because I'm not going to tell someone that they're too stupid to figure it out because you never know who's actually smart and who's actually not. I'm not going to insult someone by beating around the bush or lying to them. Ah crap I got to fight the eye of Cthulhu no more talking for me

Last edited:
Do you even know what Ash is? You ever been around a campfire that has burned all night? Do you even know how Ash actually works? No I'm not being a jerk I'm being honest. Something to consider man. Normally I would complain but Ash doesn't even need to be in the game like this because in Ash block wouldn't hold up if a chicken tried to lay an egg on top of it. Seriously dude.

I don't know what all the icons are that you guys are leaving but if you got something to say say it.

If you can't be honest or won't be honest then that's just cowardice and it's disrespectful.

I am giving respect by being honest because I'm not going to tell someone that they're too stupid to figure it out because you never know who's actually smart and who's actually not. I'm not going to insult someone by beating around the bush or lying to them. Ah crap I got to fight the eye of Cthulhu no more talking for me
This doesn't solve my issue but I appreciate the time you spent writing that

Implying someone is an idiot is generally disrespectful, and being honest and being a jerk are not mutually exclusive.

Hey everyone, please stop commenting if you’re not helping with the bug report. None of these extra comments are necessary, and are only muddying up the thread. Any further comments will be removed along with the ability to post here. Thanks.

Thanks for the report! From what I'm seeing, the behaviour described matches the PC version. As such, it's currently working as designed on our end.

Back
Top Bottom