tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey, @Fargowilta, where is Exodus Mod support? Looks like you removed it :/
it is still there, why do you think its gone?
[doublepost=1522005130,1522005114][/doublepost]
Will the next update bring more enchantments/forces? or just bug fixes?
just fixes in fact see below lul
[doublepost=1522005156][/doublepost]NEW UPDATE - v .16.1
Masomode Fixes
-fixed insane regen in multiplayer
-segmented bosses now stop regenning when any part of them is hit (worms, WoF)
-Slimed debuff has a timer now
-reduce boss spawn chance if one is already alive
-reduced EoC spawn rate in half
-lowered BoC and EoW spawn in hard mode
-lower spawn rate in prehardmode
-slower crawdad bubbles
-lower granite enemy stoned chance

Other Fixes
-Forgotten Claw can be used anytime now
-fixed SoU having ninja gear effects when it shouldn't and not having throw split effect
-SoU inflicts Flames of the Universe instead of a bunch of debuffs
-removed recipe for Slime Kings Slasher

What's the deal with the Overloader Boss Spawn items always cutting off before you can kill all of the bosses? Like I used 7, so I had a total of 70 bosses that shouldve spawned, but it cut off at 56, making it so I didnt receive the Treasure bags. This happens every single time for me

it is still there, why do you think its gone?
[doublepost=1522005130,1522005114][/doublepost]
just fixes in fact see below lul
[doublepost=1522005156][/doublepost]NEW UPDATE - v .16.1
Masomode Fixes
-fixed insane regen in multiplayer
-segmented bosses now stop regenning when any part of them is hit (worms, WoF)
-Slimed debuff has a timer now
-reduce boss spawn chance if one is already alive
-reduced EoC spawn rate in half
-lowered BoC and EoW spawn in hard mode
-lower spawn rate in prehardmode
-slower crawdad bubbles
-lower granite enemy stoned chance

Other Fixes
-Forgotten Claw can be used anytime now
-fixed SoU having ninja gear effects when it shouldn't and not having throw split effect
-SoU inflicts Flames of the Universe instead of a bunch of debuffs
-removed recipe for Slime Kings Slasher
I thinked so cuz there is no Exodus mod in list of supported mods.

Heya, new user of Fargo's mod here. I just wanted to ask about the mod version as clarification:

I am unsure whether I am using the latest version of the mod, because I simply installed the mod off mod browser, which sometimes isn't the latest version. If the one on the mod browser is not the latest version, is the one in the first post the latest version?

Reason why I think this is because as of currently, only the slime energyser can be made into something, but I got the optic energyser and the bone energyser and it doesn't do anything yet, which seems kind of off to me and I suspect I could be using an outdated version. Not only that, but looking at the main post, there are also some boss weapons which I can't seem to craft from, like that gun that looks like Skeletron is not craftable from the Skeletron trophy, which would mean either I'm wrong about which trophy it is or I installed the outdated mod version.

What's the deal with the Overloader Boss Spawn items always cutting off before you can kill all of the bosses? Like I used 7, so I had a total of 70 bosses that shouldve spawned, but it cut off at 56, making it so I didnt receive the Treasure bags. This happens every single time for me
yea sometimes they work sometimes they dont. thats because the bosses tend to despawn alot for some reason, I will try to make them work better soon
[doublepost=1522082932,1522082847][/doublepost]
Heya, new user of Fargo's mod here. I just wanted to ask about the mod version as clarification:

I am unsure whether I am using the latest version of the mod, because I simply installed the mod off mod browser, which sometimes isn't the latest version. If the one on the mod browser is not the latest version, is the one in the first post the latest version?

Reason why I think this is because as of currently, only the slime energyser can be made into something, but I got the optic energyser and the bone energyser and it doesn't do anything yet, which seems kind of off to me and I suspect I could be using an outdated version. Not only that, but looking at the main post, there are also some boss weapons which I can't seem to craft from, like that gun that looks like Skeletron is not craftable from the Skeletron trophy, which would mean either I'm wrong about which trophy it is or I installed the outdated mod version.
you probably have the latest version lol
most of the energizers do not do anything yet, they just exist
and the main post is very outdated and so is the wiki :D

yea sometimes they work sometimes they dont. thats because the bosses tend to despawn alot for some reason, I will try to make them work better soon
[doublepost=1522082932,1522082847][/doublepost]
you probably have the latest version lol
most of the energizers do not do anything yet, they just exist
and the main post is very outdated and so is the wiki :D
So if both the main post and the wiki r out of date how is anyone supposed to get info on anything they r after in the mod

askkk me or someone I don't have time to update things and that won't change anytime soon
Hmm..yea I realised that numerous pages were either missing, outdated or had too little information. I might help if I have the time and fill up/update some pages. I can already see a few things that are a mismatch.

NEW UPDATE - v .16.2
-Fleshy Doll wont be consumed if there is already a WoF
-nerfed Slime Slinging Slasher and Dicer damage
-fixed dicer projectiles not damaging and wrong rarity
-World Shaper Soul's Builder mode will now not consume walls

Masomode
-reduced Leech spawn rate
-increased pillar debuff range
-invincible NPCs don't regen
-lowered Servant of Cthulhu 'ss Hexed debuff length
[doublepost=1522430153,1522430132][/doublepost]
Just a question, how do I get the Mutant's Grab Bag? I've killed a lot of Mutants, and they haven't dropped it yet.
yes you just kill him, drop rate may be too low tho

There's a bit of a mod conflict between This and GRealms, specifically the Horde Event, When that and Masochist mode is active the EoC spawns like CRAZY, and when that happens i can't concintrate on killing the Horde enemies and getting their specific drops.

There's a bit of a mod conflict between This and GRealms, specifically the Horde Event, When that and Masochist mode is active the EoC spawns like CRAZY, and when that happens i can't concintrate on killing the Horde enemies and getting their specific drops.
Hard mode?
[doublepost=1522616544,1522616522][/doublepost]
How low is it, then?
Turns out it was bugged will be fixed next update

Hard mode?
[doublepost=1522616544,1522616522][/doublepost]
Turns out it was bugged will be fixed next update
Yeah hardmode, i forgot to do the horde till i entered hardmode.

I've encountered a bug with Terraria... where only 50 NPC portraits show. 51 if you include the question mark to check if a house is suitable.

@Fargowilta Any chance the next update to this mod could expand the number of possible npc portraits that show up when you click housing? cus so far it only shows a max of 50 npcs and i have over 50 npcs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom